Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Confessions and Advice Thread

Beast

To be fair, how else would you ask/talk about it? It's not like he could go on HWYD and be like "Sometimes my balls leave my scrotum, what should I do?".

Really rude and insensitive to be so disparaging of his problem.

Yeah but when you word it so badly and as vaguely as he did then you can't expect people to be particularly helpful.

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people are too embarrassed to go see a doctor about a down there problem.

I've never had my balls anywhere but in my sack so I can't help you there.

If I'm honest if I were bold enough to tell n-europe if one of my (non-exsistant) balls were worrying me, I could see a doctor who doesn't really know me and can't tell anybody else! :grin:

If I'm honest if I were bold enough to tell n-europe if one of my (non-exsistant) balls were worrying me, I could see a doctor who doesn't really know me and can't tell anybody else! :grin:

Yeah but here it's just a wall of text. At the doctors you have to make an appointment and then go and actually get your man sack out. That's far more daunting.

Yeah but here it's just a wall of text. At the doctors you have to make an appointment and then go and actually get your man sack out. That's far more daunting.

Truuue, but then if I admitted something like that, I've met quite a few of you lot, I'd never live it down, awful stuff!

Guest Captain Falcon
Truuue, but then if I admitted something like that, I've met quite a few of you lot, I'd never live it down, awful stuff!

Well I think it would be a bit of a surprise to many to find you had a "man sack"... as Moogle so delicately put it.

OK, long story, but anyway, I'm in love with this girl from my Uni class. I was attracted to her from the first time I saw her, but it was only when she started to speak to me that I realised I had a chance. We have so much in common, which is saying a lot since I am such a freak. We speak quite a lot on Facebook, but after a while, she started seeing this other guy from my class. They are going out, but I don't know how close they are, as they don't let anyone see. When her this guy is not around, she sticks around me a lot, making me feel as if she likes me back. A couple of weeks ago, we went to Memorabillia and her boyfreind didn't come. We seemed to get really close, hanging out with eachother most of the day. This has been like the third time that we got close, not in a physical way, but I felt we were meant for eachother. My friend is kind of in a similar situation, but a lot worse, so I've decided to express my love for her.

I am really confused, as she is really attractive and a lot of guys are also after her. I know for a fact that even though I am not attractive, personality wise, we are meant for eachother. How the hell would I do this, without jeapardising our friendship? SHould I do it over facebook, or should I not even bother since she had a boyfriend?

In my opinion it's always best to be honest about your feelings. Maybe she'll realise she's interested in you, maybe she'll just want to stay friends. You'll never find out unless you take the chance. Just don't push anything. Simply tell her how you feel and that you're OK with being friends - her having a boyfriend and all. If everyone just takes it easy and keeps cool about it, it doesn't have to ruin anything you already have.

Still, that's just my opinion. I don't claim to be an expert on these things.

This girl I know said she had feelings for me, and I said I just wanted to be friends. I was fine with it, nothing really changed. Except for the fact she said I've been giving her signals and got really angry with me.

So as long as you don't get pissed off if you get rejected, it shouldn't change anything.

My best friend and I do the same but with Maury. It never fails to raise our self-esteem by gigantic amounts after watching. I mean, finding out 15 year old Shanequa sold herself for a cheeseburger just makes me feel amazing about myself.

Maury is the shit! I love it. "Dominiqua has slept with 20 men and the entire audience and she doesn't know who the baby's daddy is. Today we're going to find out". I love it!

OK, long story, but anyway, I'm in love with this girl from my Uni class. I was attracted to her from the first time I saw her, but it was only when she started to speak to me that I realised I had a chance. We have so much in common, which is saying a lot since I am such a freak. We speak quite a lot on Facebook, but after a while, she started seeing this other guy from my class. They are going out, but I don't know how close they are, as they don't let anyone see. When her this guy is not around, she sticks around me a lot, making me feel as if she likes me back. A couple of weeks ago, we went to Memorabillia and her boyfreind didn't come. We seemed to get really close, hanging out with eachother most of the day. This has been like the third time that we got close, not in a physical way, but I felt we were meant for eachother. My friend is kind of in a similar situation, but a lot worse, so I've decided to express my love for her.

I am really confused, as she is really attractive and a lot of guys are also after her. I know for a fact that even though I am not attractive, personality wise, we are meant for eachother. How the hell would I do this, without jeapardising our friendship? SHould I do it over facebook, or should I not even bother since she had a boyfriend?

Honestly, I wouldn't say anything...yet. If you look at them and you don't think they're close, then most likely the relationship will not last long. When the relationship ends, see how cut up she is about it. If she doesn't cry or anything like that, then she can't be too bad but if she does, then she must have liked him.

Still, if she doesn't cry and doesn't feel bad about it breaking up, then I would wait about two or three days and then make a move and say something...

But if you're really in love with her, no doubt this would seriously irritate you. It's a hard one to call really. If it was me, I would say something now but in the past, that didn't work so well hence why I gave you above advice about playing the waiting game.

Anyways, I hope you get the girl :)

If she's with someone then it's not really for you to barge in there. Let things end between them naturally or let her be the one to give you a definite sign. You've also got to be careful you're not in the friend zone which you very well could be.

I know some are saying that you have nothing to lose by admitting your feelings but things always change somehow when you do. But... by not saying anything you're never going to know. You just have to decide which is more important, you going out with her or the friendship you guys have. Either way, it isn't the right time yet. Wait and be patient.

Either that or Rohypnol tbh.

Maury is the shit! I love it. "Dominiqua has slept with 20 men and the entire audience and she doesn't know who the baby's daddy is. Today we're going to find out". I love it!

I like it when they are back for the 9th time and THIS time they really think they've got it right then Maury is like

"Dillon...you... ARE NOT THE FATHER!"

*Woman runs off crying backstage*

and then comesback for number 10! :D

I like it when they are back for the 9th time and THIS time they really think they've got it right then Maury is like

It makes my life worth living. Everything about it screams amazing. Though, the midget fight on Springer also comes close.

starsream: Dear GOD man!r had female friends before? Because that's what she is. She likes to hang out and go shopping? Friend. She likes to fondle you and writes soppy love poems about you? Girl who is intersted in you. There's no in-between, honestly.

Yeah. Don't make a move. Keep your mouth shut. If you have to? Stop being her friend. That's my advice.

I love it when the women are over the top about it when they find out the truth...like this lady:

....and WOW...

As if this girl is having a go at Maury!!! LMFAO

Priceless! The guy has the ghetto mother's reactions spot on (unfortunately, I can't find the funny reactions but they ARE like this)

Edited by Animal

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!