Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Confessions and Advice Thread

Beast

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Complicated' implies 'drama' :P I remember each and every bout of the stuff I've ever had (including the current, but-really-there's-nothing-there situation I'm 'in'), and I remember how I had that inner glee that I was experiencing it at all.

Drama doesn't necessarily stop me from being lonely though :p But yes, I suppose having something to feel shit about and mull over is better than simply having nothing going on whatsoever. Though when I get one of those days where I just feel really crap about everything I would disagree. There is the occassional day of hope though too, so I guess it evens out.

The short version of it currently is that me and my best friend both like the same girl. He asked her out, she turned him down, he thinks that was because she likes me, but I don't think she likes me, but she might, but nothing could happen there now anyway because then I would be breaking the bro code. I might use the Scrubs version of the bro code, that has a time limit for getting out of it. It's been far too long.

Yeah but that's the advice for bros. This here is "is at first you don't succeed, hand her over to a bro" ... which, er, I guess certainly sounds like it'd be in there.

She's invited me out tomorrow night with her law society. Advice needed! I have an essay to write. If it's not done in time, should I go out, have a few drinks, then just try to finish it before 4pm on wedsnesday?

Or should I just send Dan along, y'bastards.

Yeah but that's the advice for bros. This here is "is at first you don't succeed, hand her over to a bro" ... which, er, I guess certainly sounds like it'd be in there.

She's invited me out tomorrow night with her law society. Advice needed! I have an essay to write. If it's not done in time, should I go out, have a few drinks, then just try to finish it before 4pm on wedsnesday?

Or should I just send Dan along, y'bastards.

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!

You've failed a module for uni and had to go through all sorts of crap to get it back and your even considering trying to do it last minute..

will you ever learn?! :p

Here is what you do.

Log off N-Europe.

Do the damned Essay.

Finish the damned essay.

Make sure you've done it. Stay up late if you need to.

Go out tomorrow and confess you're undying love for this hot girl. If she likes you, you'll have hot, wild, wet 'n' windy sex in one of many romantic locations. If she doesn't like you, you now have a finished essay, are amongst other friends and will live to fight another day or night, where plenty of other hot males and females await you, depending on which way your door swings.

In this order.

Here is what you do.

Log off N-Europe.

Do the damned Essay.

Finish the damned essay.

Make sure you've done it. Stay up late if you need to.

Go out tomorrow and confess you're undying love for this hot girl. If she likes you, you'll have hot, wild, wet 'n' windy sex in one of many romantic locations. If she doesn't like you, you now have a finished essay, are amongst other friends and will live to fight another day or night, where plenty of other hot males and females await you, depending on which way your door swings.

In this order.

Best advice I've heard in a long time.

And Wolfy, time spent trying is never wasted. Time spent NOT trying is wasted.

Best advice I've heard in a long time.

And Wolfy, time spent trying is never wasted. Time spent NOT trying is wasted.

Or in this case, time spent trying to get wasted.

But yes, you are repeating a year for a reason. Its not like your social calendar is like mine...one event every few months.

In a similar thing. I get my hair cut every six months. Actually, I'm due one soon.

I see your six months and raise you 9 months. Seriously. Hair cuts cost me £20 a year, max.

I farted and blamed the dog once. The dog got angry and bit a toddler. He had to be put down. It wasn't my dog. I'm a terrible person.

I kissed a girl. And I liked it.

Guest Stefkov

play.com sent me two copies of Tron.

I never thought to email them about it because I thought they thought Tron was so awesome one of the copies was to give to a friend to spread the Tron love.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!