Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Map of Rev Europe Users - Just The Type Of Thing Your Parents Warn You About!

Bowser57

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, fixed.

Are you actually from Sleaford then? That's ker-azy! I'm from just down the road, you might spot me in town, I often wear American Football jerseys with Bowser 57 on them. Feel free to follow me home and look through my windows at night.

I may see you about, I go to 6th form in Sleaford and I'm pretty much there all the time. If I do can I shout abuse at you in the street, maybe a call you a racist?

And if you see me, well, I look like my avatar but short hair at the moment.

I may see you about, I go to 6th form in Sleaford and I'm pretty much there all the time. If I do can I shout abuse at you in the street, maybe a call you a racist?

And if you see me, well, I look like my avatar but short hair at the moment.

Verbal abuse would be fantastic!

I went to Carres in Sleaford, didn't stay on to sixth form, went to Grantham college instead.

Fantastic, I'm sure this will save the police a whole lot of time, especially with crimes of perversion :heh:

Yes, I must admit it is true :red: You probably know me best as the guy who appears reliably late to everything looking either annoyed or cheerful and embaressed. Actually, which Tom are you: Strider, Greenday Tom, Halo Tom, Just Tom, or a new unclassified Tom. (Just too many Toms :grin: )

I have convinced it Birmingham exists! Tom 1 - Technology 0!

I have no idea which Tom I am. I would be very suprised if i were Greenday or Halo Tom though. I have no idea which one you are either, lol.

Mwahahaha. BTW....I don't not live in Stanes. Very few Londoners...apart from the bunch right in the center.

It doesn't put the marker exactly on the site you live, so those London dwellers could be all over the place (within a given area anyhow).

It doesn't put the marker exactly on the site you live, so those London dwellers could be all over the place (within a given area anyhow).

If you sign up for an account you can place your marker exactly where you live.

Using a combination of the map and satellite photos mine is within 50 foot of my actual location.