N-Europe

Favourite All Time Villain

Kirkatronics

Bowser is shite...

All he does is kidnap Peach. Really badly. Doesn't even do anything to her.

Truth be told, I kinda like the "Villan Stereotype" parody he's become in recent RPGs.

That said, Bowser was never much of a real villan. Except in Melee, when he turned into Giga Bowser.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few antagonists have their shades of grey. Sure, Kain tried to make the world a better place in later games, but in Soul Reaver 1 he's undeniably a cruel villan (Though I haven't played Defiance yet. I don't know what he does there)

Ah, well I won't spoil anything for you, but you should go play through Defiance.

8c091d2fbdc15140f32e9df5a3d400ec.jpg

I'd like to change my vote to Killface.

I am doom?

Hank Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio.png

Whatever happened to Hank_Scorpio?

Truth be told, I kinda like the "Villan Stereotype" parody he's become in recent RPGs.

That said, Bowser was never much of a real villan. Except in Melee, when he turned into Giga Bowser.

I didn't know Bowser supported Aston Villa.

spiderman451_rg022_shocker001_walk_.gif

I always loved Shocker from Spider-Man, since he wasn't insane, hell-bent on revenge or anything. Just felt realistic. I remember one where he was really realistic about things, having incorporated a vibrating force-field around him so he couldn't be touched, and then destroyed a building on top of spidey. Too easy.

hex.GIF

Hexadecimal from the ReBoot series. She truly scared me - but maybe it's because I was pretty young at the time. :heh:

Man, I loved that show. To this day I'm sad they never showed past season 2 in Denmark. Maybe I should try to get hold of some DVDs online ...

MY FAVOURITE!

Forgot all about that. It was so amazing. Was that the one where the people kinda plugged themselves into a virtual, surreal world?

That was unbelievable.

MY FAVOURITE!

Forgot all about that. It was so amazing. Was that the one where the people kinda plugged themselves into a virtual, surreal world?

That was unbelievable.

Sort of. It follows the inside world of a computer city, Mainframe, and its inhabitants, the robot-like Binomes (little Ones and Zeros) as well as the main characters, the more human-like Sprites: Bob, Dot and Enzo. They battle the two Viruses, Megabyte and Hexadecimal, as well the Games loaded into the city by the mysterious being outside Cyber Space known only as the User. Outside Mainframe is the Net and the Web with countless other systems and characters ... both good and evil.

I loved the show, but finding DVDs of it has proven tricky.

EDIT: I found out you can watch the episodes online. Here's the link to episode 1, part 1, if anyone's interested: http://www.blinkx.com/video/reboot-the-tearing/8OF_9fzYy68cw2vEFwyLEA

Edited by Dannyboy-the-Dane

hex.GIF

Hexadecimal from the ReBoot series. She truly scared me - but maybe it's because I was pretty young at the time. :heh:

Man, I loved that show. To this day I'm sad they never showed past season 2 in Denmark. Maybe I should try to get hold of some DVDs online ...

She was fucking scary, when her face switched to the angry one... that whole show was pretty mental to be honest.