dwarf

Simon Cowell:  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Simon Cowell:

• He's almost always awesome
    • He's OK
    • He can be good & bad
    • He's a cock

Simon Cowell, what do you think of him? Please keep this to what you think of his personality traits etc, but have a moan about his X-factor spammage if you want to.

Don't talk about the X-Factor. Thank you.

Edited by dwarf

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simon Cowell is a tart and the X-factor is fail on soooo many levels.

OK maybe it was fun first time round, it was new, there was hype. And we didn't know that people were screened before coming on the show.

Soo sick of talent/singing shows. It seems like its the only way to get famous these days... and not through actual hard work and struggles.

Even at that its nothing to do with talent for the most part - its an "entertainment show" with shit people put on to make everyone laugh and feel better because they aren't as shit

He does what he does and he's good at it, he knows what he's doing and his business, and clearly doesn't tolerate those telling him otherwise. However, the whole format is tired and it irks me sometimes, I end up watching it from time to time regardless, but I really do wish it'd die a nice death and be replaced by something different/better. What happened to the good old days of family game show type things eh! Bring back Brucie!

Look I'm not a fan of the Xfactor either but this is strictly Simon Cowell here. I know he's (inherently?) linked to the Xfactor but can we keep this to judging him rather than how he spams his shows etc?

you say this but you started the thread with:

OK so the X-Factor has started up again and I was pondering over and discussing the judges of the show.

I think it's a given that Louis Walsh is a prick, and that Danni & Cheryl are mostly just eye candy. However Simon Cowell is quite a controversial character and I'd like to know what Knee thinks of him.

And you don't want a discussion to follow about the xfactor. ::shrug:

Well no, the thread title is 'Simon Cowell', from what you've said it sounds like you've based your judgement on the amount of shows he has made rather than what you think of him.

Sorry if it wasn't clear.

But your original post is all about the X Factor. But then you moan when that's what other people judge him on.

Well no, the thread title is 'Simon Cowell', from what you've said it sounds like you've based your judgement on the amount of shows he has made rather than what you think of him.

Sorry if it wasn't clear.

actually no. I think he has got some golden comments - but I've lost a lot of admiration for him because he is continuously embarking on that rubbish.

All I said was that he was a tart! He's a money making tart and in ways yes, I have respect for him, but mostly he's just a sellout..

You put the title as Simon Cowell but wrote 3 paragraphs about the xfactor. Right okay.. that totally makes sense. ::shrug:

I'm trying not to sound like I'm moaning because I'm not, so please ease down a notch on the pressure k? It's just that I've unintentionally turned this into an X-Factor discussion and that wasn't the purpose, maybe I shouldn't have rambled.

Will edit the first post. Did I sin?

I see what you're all saying now. Sure judge him on how he comes across on the X-Factor, what I originally intended to say to Raining was to keep the 'money making' aspect of him and his show spamming out of the equation with your vote.

Hope that's clear now. I see why you all got really pissed off now.

Saw a bit of yesterday's one, and I hate how much of a freakshow it now is. Copying the live auditions from Britain's Got Talent was so fucking stupid. And humiliating.

Anyway.

Simon is the only one with a shred of sense, but seems really arbitary as to what he likes and doesn't like. I hate them all anyway.

He's a utter knob but he is so consistently a knob he's become a caricature.

He rocks.

Plus, deluded people need their dreams smashing.

i voted good and bad because that is the good side... he's a great tv personality..

but in musical terms.. no it's not happening.. some of his decisions are wrong and well hell the whole xfactor thing is worthless in the first place.. has anyones career lasted more than one and a half years?