N-Europe

What did I miss?!!!

flameboy

Hello, greetings! I'm back from my months traveling/volunteering in South Africa!

I wanna know everything! I've not been keeping up at all with gaming news as part of my minimal technology binge... The only thing I know is that the PS3 Slim is coming and official and that Batman Arkham Asylum might actually be pretty awesome (cheers happenstance on facebook chat!)

What new downloads are waiting for PSN, DSiware, Wiiware and Virtual Console? What other big news has there been? whats what on the forums? people still playing Wii Sports Resort (I've barely touched it as only got it just before I left!)

What new downloads are waiting for PSN, DSiware, Wiiware and Virtual Console? What other big news has there been? whats what on the forums? people still playing Wii Sports Resort (I've barely touched it as only got it just before I left!)

Flipnote Studio and Pilotwings! The Resort thread is still going strong so stick the game on, play some table tennis and jump into the banter. :hehe:

You have missed Dot Game Heroes (PS3), Scribblenauts (DS),Pokémon Gold/Silver remakes, Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey (DS), Persona 3 PSP, NSMB WII, Super Mario Galaxy 2,Activision's games prices, MW2 SE coming with night vision googles, Letty shaving her head, Rez likes the word penis, Mollymon birthday, Haruhi Suzumiya 09 endless eight eps, n-e members tattoos, Dyson got a job at HMV, Muse's new song, game companies having the same plans by moving aaa games back to q1 2010, Raining Again's hard times at work, London 09 meeting, Rez's photoshops, letty's car crash, dan dare merges of topics, Ashleys friend in front, blender getting banned, Micheal Jackson died, Sir Bobby Robson died, John Hughes died, Muscle Top died, Ellmeister's question on shitting, soag child Ivy photos and Karl619 was dumped.

Edited by Dante

You missed Dot Game Heroes (PS3), Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey (DS), Persona 3 PSP, Activision's costs of games, MW2 SE coming with night vision googles, Letty shaving her head, Rez likes the word penis, Mollymon birthday, endless eight eps, n-e members tattoos etc.

Good ol' dante!

Welcome backk flamey! ^^

I hope for your sake you've been following how Portsmouth have been doing during your trip. Hope you haven't come home and just found out! :shakehead

lol nah my best mate was all too eager to keep me up to date and sadly have a bit of insider info if we fail to make a loan repayment a week 2moro we are going into administration, not what you wanna hear when trying to enjoy yourself in SA.

You missed Dot Game Heroes (PS3),Scribblenauts (DS),Pokémon Gold/Silver remakes, Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey (DS), Persona 3 PSP, NSMB WII, Super Mario Galaxy 2,Activision's costs of games, MW2 SE coming with night vision googles, Letty shaving her head, Rez likes the word penis, Mollymon birthday, Haruhi Suzumiya 09 endless eight eps, n-e members tattoos, Dyson got a job at HMV, Muse's new song, Raining Again's hard times at work, London 09 meeting, Rez's photoshops, letty's car crash, dan dare merges of topics, Ashleys friend in front,blender getting banned,Sir Bobby Robson died,Ellmeisters question on shitting and soag child Ivy photos.

Jesus...I can't believe you actually posted that.

You have missed Dot Game Heroes (PS3), Scribblenauts (DS),Pokémon Gold/Silver remakes, Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey (DS), Persona 3 PSP, NSMB WII, Super Mario Galaxy 2,Activision's games prices, MW2 SE coming with night vision googles, Letty shaving her head, Rez likes the word penis, Mollymon birthday, Haruhi Suzumiya 09 endless eight eps, n-e members tattoos, Dyson got a job at HMV, Muse's new song, game companies having the same plans by moving aaa games back to q1 2010, Raining Again's hard times at work, London 09 meeting, Rez's photoshops, letty's car crash, dan dare merges of topics, Ashleys friend in front, blender getting banned, Micheal Jackson died, Sir Bobby Robson died, John Hughes died, Muscle Top died, Ellmeister's question on shitting, soag child Ivy photos and Karl619 was dumped.

That just feels creepy...

Welcome back anyway. The month seemed to fly by.

Edited by Ashley
creppy? mmm crepes

Jesus...I can't believe you actually posted that.

I know it does seem scary to write all that out.

Well, it ain't for nothin' he's the Resident Newsposter. ;) Good job, Dante! :D

Thanks Danny.

Dante's a pr0.

Thanks Shino

Some of the things listed happened before I left. Cheers though Dante for the list! For those asking about me, I'm good, great in fact South Africa was amazing. I had such a great time volunteering. Ended up working on two projects a school for the disabled in a township called Nemato which is your unfortunately all too typical poor area, it really upsets you seeing it and made the work feel even more worthwhile. Secondly worked at a foster home helping six kids doing their homework on a 1:1 tuition basis.

Africa for me yes clearly still has its problems but the people who want to change things are infectious and the slight changes made slowly but surely will change the country for the better...it may not happen in our lifetimes but it will happen. God I love the place!

Nice.

Yeah I can't recall exactly what you missed Flamey. Did you see the NE meet videos, cos' the meet happened.

But I wanna hear about you! What happened/etc.

Also Turborad Bowiebulge.

Nice.

Yeah I can't recall exactly what you missed Flamey. Did you see the NE meet videos, cos' the meet happened.

But I wanna hear about you! What happened/etc.

Also Turborad Bowiebulge.

No I didn't see the meet videos...I was at a wedding that weekend and then left soon after that...will be sure to watch them. I wrote a travel journal everyday whilst I was there will be typing it up and putting it on travelpod at some point I think...Gonna put a few pictures up on here later on tonight if get round to it...

Edited by flameboy

Dante forgot to say dwarf has continually been annoyance. Don't bring your petty issues to every single thread/board.

It's a shame the ignore list doesn't work on quotes of said ignored person.

I know it was in Dantes list (that would make an ace film title), but this can't be just skimmed over.

How did I missed that, I love those threads (and would have contributed).