Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Thanks, Merci, Grazie, Gracias, Obrigado, Dank u, Bedankt, Xie xie, Arigato

Ashley

As long as it doesn't get overused, this could be a good thing. For example, in a controversial topic - lets say, the recent war thread - often people have an opinion but struggle to express it. When one person says it in a good way, alot of people then post to say they agree. This will streamline that.

Apart from that, I see little reason for it. However, it seems harmless enough if used properly and so I think it's good to have.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as it doesn't get overused, this could be a good thing. For example, in a controversial topic - lets say, the recent war thread - often people have an opinion but struggle to express it. When one person says it in a good way, alot of people then post to say they agree. This will streamline that.

Exactly. Also its for things when you see a post by someone, but theres no point in replying but you want to acknowledge you've seen it. Etc.

I'd wear that button out pretty quick. I'd probably click it myself a few times.

I appear to have misplaced my sceptor and the minions keep encroaching on my decrees.

What great timing, Ride of the Valkyries just started playing on iTunes. I'm feeling proper majestic and powerful now. DO MY BIDDING!

It seems the thankyou button has vanished for me.

Its a good addition to the site mind-you.

you're limited to five 'Thanks' every 24 hours and they are non-stackable. :heh:

Now we have a thank option which is great! But if I don't like something can I just post this:

[ATTACH]2856[/ATTACH]

:heh:

Epic :D I'd thank you for that post but I've used all mine up today :/ nice pic though.

Edited by S.C.G
Automerged Doublepost

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!