N-Europe

What Have I Doooone Wrooooong?

Fierce_LiNk

I think he would, the man seems out for money - not his jacket. So buying him a ten quid jacket to replace his seventy quid jacket might not be the best idea.

Beside flinky doesn't owe that idiot jack shit! :indeed:

True, it seems that the girls and that lad owe Jack, not Flink

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he bought him a jacket from a charity shop there's no reason this guy has to know it's from a charity shop. He doesn't know for sure that the jacket that Flink had was his jacket yet, could be interesting to see if he admits that it isn't his or if he would just take it...

If he bought him a jacket from a charity shop there's no reason this guy has to know it's from a charity shop. He doesn't know for sure that the jacket that Flink had was his jacket yet, could be interesting to see if he admits that it isn't his or if he would just take it...

Thats an amazing plan!

Weve all been thinking about it innocently, but he needs to get rid of the problem!

I find it difficult to see how Cerys should fork up. Yes she made two mistakes in hindsight. But if the guy really gave a shit about his jacket then he would have come and got his jacket sooner than "a few weeks". He is responsible for his own belongings, if I had some stranger's jacket lying about for three weeks I would not feel obliged to return it to him, he would have to make the effort and come and get it himself. It's his problem, not Cerys'. She had valid reasons for chucking it out, Cerys should just say to him: "look sorry I chucked it, you should have come sooner, tough shit mate".

Besides, it might not have been his jacket in the first place. Basically, it's all that guy's fault. Ollie shouldn't care.

Thank you for all the support you've given me, guys and girls. I've let the guy know that I've discussed the situation with others, and that he's being a prick about the whole thing.

Whatever happens, thank you for the support and for backing me up on this one. I'm glad that I wasn't seeing things from a daft view of something.

If a moderator could lock this now, that would be awesome. I guess it doesn't serve a purpose now?

Thank you for all the support you've given me, guys and girls. I've let the guy know that I've discussed the situation with others, and that he's being a prick about the whole thing.

Whatever happens, thank you for the support and for backing me up on this one. I'm glad that I wasn't seeing things from a daft view of something.

If a moderator could lock this now, that would be awesome. I guess it doesn't serve a purpose now?

It does! We want updates, as they happen.

Late to the party, but I feel the need to give my 5 cents:

This is no way your fault. The only potential point against you is that, as the one "taking up" the responsibility for getting his jacket back, you should have made sure it got back. That being said, however, you are undoubtedly the one who has acted most responsibly of the people involved, and asking you to pay the £70 is just plain stupid.

Well, I sent one message quite a few days ago, and have heard nothing since:

"To be honest, this is doing my fucking head in now, and I've got other stuff which I need to worry about. You haven't really listened to a word I have said, and I have stated exactly why I feel that I do not need to pay the money.

You're trying to make a fool out of me, and I have shown these posts to other people who have agreed the same thing. There is no proof that the jacket was even Seb's anyway.

Honestly, I can't believe how ridiculous this all is. The money will get paid when it gets paid.

You and Jack have both gone down in my estimation and in my respect. I have said several times that this was not my fault, I've stood my ground and defended myself. From now on, stay the hell away from me. Both of you."

No reply. Tail between the legs by the sounds of things.

Well, I sent one message quite a few days ago, and have heard nothing since:

"To be honest, this is doing my fucking head in now, and I've got other stuff which I need to worry about. You haven't really listened to a word I have said, and I have stated exactly why I feel that I do not need to pay the money.

You're trying to make a fool out of me, and I have shown these posts to other people who have agreed the same thing. There is no proof that the jacket was even Seb's anyway.

Honestly, I can't believe how ridiculous this all is. The money will get paid when it gets paid.

You and Jack have both gone down in my estimation and in my respect. I have said several times that this was not my fault, I've stood my ground and defended myself. From now on, stay the hell away from me. Both of you."

No reply. Tail between the legs by the sounds of things.

You my friend, are awesome. Well done for sticking to your guns. :bowdown: