N-Europe

Big Brother 10

Mike

So, am I the only one watching this? I'm actually quite surprised how much I'm liking this year's bunch so far. I don't hate anyone at least, which is unusual. That 4 foot 11 girl is my fave so far. The 'not real housemates' twist they're talking about sounds a bit odd..

I'm watching it as I always tend to do with the first episode. Not many freaks at all this year which is good. I'd love it if they would go back to just having normal people like when it started.

If Sophie didn't have the boobs she's be very nice but Noireen (sp?) is my favourite, she's lovely.

Always watch the first episode. I don't like any of them apart from Ricardo...Enrico...Rico.... whatever the hell his name is. The Brazilian dude.

Edit: Oh right, Rodrigo.

Edited by Daft
Just found out Ricardo Enrico Rico Rodriguez's name is Rodrigo.

im currently working on a decive to shoot me in the head if i ever watch an episode of big brother.

im 22, single, unemployed, broke and living with my parents. I have better things to do with my time then watch this, if your watching it, congratuations! your more of a loser then me.

Always watch the first episode. I don't like any of them apart from Ricardo...Enrico...Rico.... whatever the hell his name is. The Brazilian dude.

Edit: Oh right, Rodrigo.

Yeeeees! Totally agree, I love him already. Though, I quite like the girl that got her eyebrows shaved too, the fact she didn't mind showing just how desperate she is to be on tv oddly made me like her.

Wow...this is on? Literally not in any way aware it was anywhere near starting again.

Got halfway into last years first episode befoe realising I was losing intelligence, glad I missed this completely. I was at Antony & The Johnsons in any case, an undeniable better use of anyone's time.

Next years is the last one, so you don't have to wait uberly long.

Rodrigo is alright.

I heard it's not true. The guy who started BB said that if the show got to about 2-3 million viewers, then he'd consider shutting it down but since it's never got that low (5 million was the lowest), BB will carry on running. Plus, Davina said it has two years left at least.

So seriously, don't watch it :P

I like most of them so far, but I like Sophia the most at the moment!

People... still... watch... this? :blank:

Yeah, i'm surprised people still do to be fair. I have NEVER watched Big Brother in all of its 10 years its been polluting our airwaves. I usually stock up with things to do and plan TV and nights out often to avoid this cack.

Last year, they put the Big Brother final on inside the pub i was hiding in to avoid it. Most people demanded it off as they were avoiding it as well.

I have NEVER watched Big Brother in all of its 10 years its been polluting our airwaves.

Then how do you know it's bad?

If some people enjoy it, then I'm alright with it being on. I'll not watch it (I have in previous years) but in no way do I see those who do watch it as less than me.

I think Sophia will win it, I hope she becomes a proper housemate, she seems better than all the other people in there (apart from Cairon)

Is it me or does Charlie's voice sound irritating? When he was in the diary room and he was going on, I was like 'dude, seriously, shut up!'

And Lisa reminds me of Tracey (Worzel Gummidge raver) from 2-3 years ago.

So when's this going to stop being a Big Brother bashing thread and start being used by the people who actually enjoy watching it? Believe it or not, Big Brother viewers are actually capable of intelligent discussion!

So when's this going to stop being a Big Brother bashing thread and start being used by the people who actually enjoy watching it? Believe it or not, Big Brother viewers are actually capable of intelligent discussion!

No ones disputing the intelligence of people who choose to view the show, anyone can watch it regardless of I.Q, it's a tv programme and if people want to watch it then that's fine; personally I can think of better things to do than sit around watching a load of irritating attention whores - people who have watched this years have even admitted that they are annoying allready - doing basically nothing.

If people wanna watch it though that's fine, it has absolutely no reflection on your I.Q, basically if people find it interesting then they will watch it, if they don't, then they won't, simples?

To all those who do watch it though, I just hope that you really, genuinely enjoy it, that's all. :)

No ones disputing the intelligence of people who choose to view the show, anyone can watch it regardless of I.Q, it's a tv programme and if people want to watch it then that's fine; personally I can think of better things to do than sit around watching a load of irritating attention whores - people who have watched this years have even admitted that they are annoying allready - doing basically nothing.

If people wanna watch it though that's fine, it has absolutely no reflection on your I.Q, basically if people find it interesting then they will watch it, if they don't, then they won't, simples?

To all those who do watch it though, I just hope that you really, genuinely enjoy it, that's all. :)

I am, its fucking dire. lol