Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Is that normal?

Chris the great

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, this thread reminded me of something.

When I was about 11/12, one of my eyebrows went missing for a while. It started getting shorter than the other one until it disappeared for...a couple of years.

Apparently, the same happened to my father when he was about that age, except for a shorter while, and with both eyebrows.

None of us ever found out why this happened.

Anyone ever heard of something similar?

Yeah, this thread reminded me of something.

When I was about 11/12, one of my eyebrows went missing for a while. It started getting shorter than the other one until it disappeared for...a couple of years.

Apparently, the same happened to my father when he was about that age, except for a shorter while, and with both eyebrows.

None of us ever found out why this happened.

Anyone ever heard of something similar?

Mine just decided to go clear/blonde making them hard to see with everyone thinking they were shaved off. This colour problem lasted about 2 years.

I can cross all my fingers the same way (i.e. onto the index finger, and then onto the little finger on each hand.

I can turn my left foot 180 degrees without dislocating it.

My jaw clicks a lot, especially when I'm taking huge mouthfuls of food (most of the time).

My arm hair is blonde, whilst my leg hair is now black.

And the weirdest thing is that my 2 toes next to my big toe are bigger or at least in line than the big toe :( Embarassing :(

My jaw clicks a lot, especially when I'm taking huge mouthfuls of food (most of the time).

My arm hair is blonde, whilst my leg hair is now black.

And the weirdest thing is that my 2 toes next to my big toe are bigger or at least in line than the big toe :( Embarassing :(

That's not abnormal whatsoever - I know lots of people with "finger toes" :smile:

I can crack my jaw on demand, its really loud too, my sister heard it from the other side of a room :shakehead

EDIT: I've just remembered another one - both of the tops of my feet have like painless (and permanent) swelling. I can't wear fitted shoes.

Edited by Raining_again

Not really that weird really. =P

My second toe is longer than my big toe as well. Has never really bothered me or anything. X3

To be honest I can't really think of anything weird or special about my body...

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!