NEurope

I was on Gaf looking at a DS topic and someone was kind enough to post a few gems. I noticed one called Aura Aura Climber that was released on the eShop and it looked pretty cool.

Any idea if this got a release over here?

Yes it did (a year-ish after the US release, but it got there!) and it's a great little score attack game.

Criminally cheap (200 points/$1.80) and it's one of NST's best games! Get it ASAP.

Yes it did (a year-ish after the US release, but it got there!) and it's a great little score attack game.

Criminally cheap (200 points/$1.80) and it's one of NST's best games! Get it ASAP.

Thanks for the info. Yeah, I may have to pick it up then. I can get it on my 3DS, right?

Thanks for the info. Yeah, I may have to pick it up then. I can get it on my 3DS, right?

Yeah you can, I'm sure I've seen it floating around on the eShop under the DSiWare section.

I bought it on the 3DS. It's good, but saying it's NTS' best is a little OTT. It's a fun little game but perfectly priced. Not much to it.

I bought it on the 3DS. It's good, but saying it's NTS' best is a little OTT. It's a fun little game but perfectly priced. Not much to it.

I'll probably still give it a go, especially as it's very cheap.

I think I'm gonna get the 3DS Sweet Memories Blackjack tomorrow... I'll let you guys know how it is :D

Did anyone buy VVVVVV?

I watch the 3D trailer on the eshop somethines, and almost think about buying it because I quite like the style and looks like it could just be played in very short bursts (between save points?), but the slightly higher price puts me off, coupled with not being huge on 2D platformers.

Hmmm. I downloaded it. I really like it, but it is way too expensive for what is there, but great while it lasts. The main game can be finished in a couple of hours, but there are also games created by fans (I think there was a editor for the PC) and while they are good and add a lot of extra value, they're not as good as the main game. So, tricky one. Great game, over priced. (But then I LOVE 2d platformers) (And it's NAILS)

VVVVVV was great when I played it on the PC over a year ago.

The music's good, too.

Did anyone buy VVVVVV?

I watch the 3D trailer on the eshop somethines, and almost think about buying it because I quite like the style and looks like it could just be played in very short bursts (between save points?), but the slightly higher price puts me off, coupled with not being huge on 2D platformers.

It's VVVVVVery good! Amazing just how much they get out of a single control mechanic!

It's not really a platformer in the traditional sense, since there's no jumping (just gravity flipping and that's it)

It's very well designed and well worth the money (hell it's worth it for the bitchin C64 style soundtrack alone!)

Further news on Mutant Mudds from Jool's.

"USK rating received (6)! Mutant Mudds has been submitted to NOE for approval. It *could* be released June 21st. Let's hope everything is OK."

eShop Update

June 7 2012.

3DS DS (Download Software)

3D Solitaire (Zen Studios) Zen are giving 3DS owners the chance to grab solitaire for £2.70.

3DS VC

Tumble Pop (Game Boy, G-mode). This VC title is going to be priced at £2.70.

3DS Demo

Heroes of Ruin. This will surely help alot of gamers. You can try this game tomorrow. It can be played both locally & online. voice chat is also available in the demo. Can't wait to try this one out.

Edited by -Dem0-

Apologies for the delay in writing/publishing VC Weekly recently, what with the site re-launch and me falling ill over the past week everything apart from work seems to have been put to one side, I know like all N-Europe staff we only work here purely volutarily but it still doesn't mean that I don't feel bad when things don't go to plan. :red:

Anyway, I'm starting to feel much better today and with the help of my fellow staff members we're going to get things back on track. : peace:

What was a real surprise during last nights conference was the lack of any Gameboy game announcements for the e-Shop or any new e-Shop games for that matter.

It was great in chat last night as the guy started waffling on about the 1 year anniversary we thought he was building up to some big thing and we would possibly get something, sadly it wasn't the case.

COmmon theme. Nintendo didn't announce anything new bar Pikmin 3 (which they had actually really already announced). I guess a positive spin would be that they'll have shit loads to announce over the next year!

is it true that the US are getting LEGO® Batman™ 2: DC Super Heroes demo today?

is it true that the US are getting LEGO® Batman™ 2: DC Super Heroes demo today?

Yep, it's been available to download since the showcase, and getting a lot of good feedback from those who've played it. Hopefully we'll see it over here too.

It's annoying when demo's aren't released everywhere; they didn't bring the Ace Combat demo out over here, one that I'd have liked to have tried.

Do you remember after last year's E3 we could download videos of six big 3DS games - Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D Land, Animal Crossing, Luigi's Mansion 2, Kid Icarus: Uprising and Paper Mario? There's nothing like that this year. No eShop titles either.

eShop Update

June 14 2012.

3DS DS (Download Software)

Samurai Sword Destiny (UFO Interactive) Yeah, I got a bit excited when I saw Samurai. It's not Sakura Samurai.

Here's what Nlife had to say:

"Samurai Sword Destiny twiddles between the line of mind-numbing and oddly enjoyable combat, in a compulsive kind of way. In the end, though, it's tough to shake the hollow feeling present in both the gameplay and presentation."

For the full review hit the link.

http://www.nintendolife.com/reviews/2012/01/samurai_sword_destiny_3dsware

It's £5.40(€6).

3DS VC

Sonic Blast (Game Gear, SEGA).

250px-Sonic_blast_boxart.jpg

Game Gear's last Sonic title has been brought back for the 3DS VC. If you're interested you can purchase it for £4.50(€5).

After a lot of good weeks, it seems the eShop is slowing down. Hopefully it will only be for a short period of time (I think we might see Mutant Mudds next week). I thought it was great when Nintendo showed off some of the upcoming eShop titles in their first Direct Conference. It would have been nice if they had done the same in the last one.

EDIT: Just noticed that Dcubed had already updated us in the 3DS thread (thanks!). I'll still leave this here though.

Edited by -Dem0-

E3 trailers for NSMB2, LMDM and Paper Mario SS are now up on the EU eShop :D

At least they aren't as late as last year!

Further news on Mutant Mudds from Jool's.

Release date confirmed!

UK platform fans, the wait is almost over! #MutantMudds is coming to Nintendo #eShop on June 21st.

About bloody time!

Well I know that next week will definitely be better than this week's lineup! :D

Now how's about getting Sakura Samurai and Shantae out over here NOE!

Well I''ll be damned!

They actually put the entire E3 Press-conference on the eShop!

Not in 3D, but still!

Next time Live, NINTENDO! and in 3D!