NEurope

Got a review code for Mutant Mudds, ony played it a bit, but yes, amazing amazing game!

Got a review code for Mutant Mudds, ony played it a bit, but yes, amazing amazing game!

Review code?

For whom are you reviewing?

I think I remember seeing a tweet from jools saying that he would give out review codes, am I right dazzy?

Review code?

For whom are you reviewing?

http://www.blueprintreview.co.uk

Game is pretty awesome to be honest! Feel almost guilty not buying it though, like to support these guys!

I think I remember seeing a tweet from jools saying that he would give out review codes, am I right dazzy?

Yeah he's giving review codes out now for gaming sites!

Available June 21st

DSiWare

Gooooal Europa 2012

3DSWare

Mutant Mudds

Personally, I think Gooooal Europa 2012 looks interesting, brings back fond memories of my childhood.

Regarding Mutant Mudds, Half a year ago I was hyped for the game, but not any longer. Furthermore, the price is 9 euros which is too much imo. Lastly, I've read it's a really tough game to beat, I mean, REALLY tough, something that spells frustration I'm sure, not good for my health. :hehe:

Edited by cvl

Yeah, mutant Mudds is extremely hard. Sometimes frustrating but very good

Coming from XSEED's Twitter...

[unchained Blades]The fury of the Titans is nigh upon you! On 6/26 you can DL it to your PSP @ $29.99! Buy it, play it, love it, KEEEELL it! [unchained Blades] The game will also be available for DL on the 3DS later in 2012! Dungeon-crawling for everyone! :D

Hmmm. I'm hoping the game still arrives on the 3DS as I think there are a few people on here who will enjoy this.

Been a while since i've played a first person RPG.

http://unchainedblades.com/index2.html

The music is awesome. :bouncy:

Hmmm. I'm hoping the game still arrives on the 3DS as I think there are a few people on here who will enjoy this.

Been a while since i've played a first person RPG.

http://unchainedblades.com/index2.html

The music is awesome. :bouncy:

Cor, that looks good!

On a side note, is it just me or are a lot of games nowadays about clambering over giants? :heh:

this game will also be available for download on the 3DS? is this an eShop game or is this going to be available through retail aswell? otherwise its going to be the most expensive eShop game when it arrives... by quite a margin.

Alsi I'm VERY excited for Mutant Mudds tomorrow!

Cor, that looks good!

You were one of the people I was referring to when I mentioned some people on here may enjoy the game. Now, where's @darksnowman at? :D

this game will also be available for download on the 3DS? is this an eShop game or is this going to be available through retail aswell? otherwise its going to be the most expensive eShop game when it arrives... by quite a margin.

Alsi I'm VERY excited for Mutant Mudds tomorrow!

It was retail in Japan, but it's download only in the US.

No word on an EU release... [cough]this is where you come in Ghostlight/Rising Star Games[/cough]

I was getting this game regardless of any reviews, but that was an enjoyable read @dazzybee and a solid review.

I'm thinking of buying Shantae's Risky Revenge some time in the future.

@Grazza, how long is the game?

Probably about 3-4 hours.

Getting everything might take a bit longer.

Shibata said that the Kingdom Hearts & Final Fantasy Theatrhythm are available NOW. Yet they're nowhere to be seen on the eShop, even after checking 4 times already.

Edit: The Demo's are up, the new discount prices for the 5 eShop titles have also updated.

June 22nd to 28th

-Pullblox — £4.30

-Zen Pinball 3D — £3.60

-Let's Golf! 3D — £4.30

-The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX — £4.30

-Super Mario Land — £2.90

June 28th to July 5th

- Dillon's Rolling Western

- Freakyforms

- Fun! Fun! Minigolf TOUCH!

- Mighty Switch Force!

- Super Mario Land 2

Edited by -Dem0-

Nice to see discounts being offered on games. This makes me very hopeful for the future of the e-Shop.

EShop sales? Who are they and what did they do with the real Nintendo?

Nothing there that I want or don't already have but nice to know we are getting them.

Will check out the Theatrhythm demo.

Bought Mutant Mudd. It is pretty tough even from the start :laughing:

Yep, Theathythm is fucking awesome as expected :D

The 3DS' Ouendan/EBA for sure.

EShop sales? Who are they and what did they do with the real Nintendo?

Nothing there that I want or don't already have but nice to know we are getting them.

I agree, it's a nice start at least. Personally though I don't think a mere 20% off normal price is going to cut it. I remember when I bought games for my PSPs via PSN, there you could talk about price cuts ie normal price = 29,99 / sale = 9,99. I doubt a few cents will sway many.

Anyway, a sale is better than nothing so there. :)

Anyone played Fun! Fun! Minigolf TOUCH!? May get that next week.

I hope everyone will be downloading Pullblox, Zen Pinball 3D and Mighty Switch Force, if they haven't done so already! :wink:

Yep, Theathythm is fucking awesome as expected :D

The 3DS' Ouendan/EBA for sure.

It's defintley feels more like Ouendan, than Rhythm Thief, especially when playing the Field/Overworld stage music. Expert mode on the Battle music stage looks like it's going to be very tough too! Shame we couldn't try out the third style of gameplay action, Event Music.

July 6th is going to be a great day for rhythm games - Theatrhythm and Rhythm Paradise Wii :grin:

Mutant Mudds is great - fantastic music, sharp visuals, understated charm, tight platforming - just my cuppa. :)

Is it 20% on the stuff next week as well? Wanted to check out quite a few of those games...