N-Europe

SOAG IS THE DADDY [20 WEEK SCAN UPDATE]

soag

Hello all,

Well yesterday me and Bexy went for our 20 week scan yesterday and it was the most wonderful day ever :D.

They now think she is around 21 wk and 5 days gone due to the size of the baby which the scanner lady says is looking really big :).

We did decide to find out the sex of the little one as we could not wait to the big day it self and we got what we wanted....

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!!1

So we are both over the moon :D :D.

Say hello to Ivy Louise Jennifer Atkinson

n717455455_6076865_6672294.jpg

n717455455_6076866_4714713.jpg

n717455455_6076863_2531428.jpg

n717455455_6076862_4875527.jpg

All being well in July I'm going to have my own little princess :).

All the people that can't see the baby is blind as Mr. Magoo I can see her clear as day :heh:.

She looks perfectly healthy to, has all 4 chambers in her heart etc.

Now i'm off to buy a baseball bat to beat off all the wannabe boyfriends :D.

Yeah forgot to mention I like the name, particularly Ivy (even as much to have used it in a script last semester :heh:). Plus you can call her ILJA for short :D!

Yea we love teh name Ivy it's not common but its a lovely name which is exactly what we want :).

I always keep having visions to the film Face/Off when Travolta[Cage] pulls the boyfriend out the car and gives him a royal pimpsmacking.

I hope to recreate that magic.

That is the dream :).

IT'S A GIRL!!

pinkwireless360.jpg

never really understood those cards with "it's a girl/boy" on them.. i mean, surely the parents are the first to know... why dont they say "nice to hear it's a.." or something?? :hmm:

anyway!!

conga rats!! :yay:

Aww congrats thats so awesome! Shes going to be a gamer girl..right?

RIGHT?!

I have reached this awesome point with my eldest child where she runs up to me when I get in from work, clutching a videogame, asking for me to play it. I play it and she sits next to me watching, holding a second controller in her hands. Best daughter ever.

Congrats Sire Of A Girl, hopefully you can be in the same awesome situation in a couple of years (which are rock hard and full of of awful things! Yay!).

Aww congrats thats so awesome! Shes going to be a gamer girl..right?

RIGHT?!

I sure will do my best to get her playing as soon as possible, even if she only chews on the wiimote at first it's a start :).

I have reached this awesome point with my eldest child where she runs up to me when I get in from work, clutching a videogame, asking for me to play it. I play it and she sits next to me watching, holding a second controller in her hands. Best daughter ever.

Congrats Sire Of A Girl, hopefully you can be in the same awesome situation in a couple of years (which are rock hard and full of of awful things! Yay!).

I want to adopt your daughter :D.

Congrats. I like the name. It's a nice name. Special, but not just for the sake of being special. People give their kids the weirdest name these days. Good to see that's not the case here.

Yea we think so :), the scanner lady girl even liked it, said she has not heard it in years :).

God damn I don't even want children, but I want to steal her! So cute. : peace:

Coolest thing ever. :grin:

Congrats on the wee'un Soag. I agree Ivy is a great name. And for the first time ever I can actually see a baby on a scan; usually I end up squinting at them like a magic eye puzzle and see nothing. It's incredible. Could it be I'm actually feeling broody? :o