N-Europe

How do you eat yours?

EEVILMURRAY

This isn't exclusively about Creme Eggs, although it has some bearing.

How do you, members of the N-E Masseev, eat certain foods? When it comes to eating dinner I eat it normally by section/food. You see on programmes like Masterchef they have a bit of everything in one go and it just seems wrong to me.

As for more specific foods:

Creme Eggs: I normally try for the famous phrase "Give it a nibble and suck out the middle", but I never seem to do it, opting for slamming it in my mouth and chomping pr0 style.

Crisps [thin ones] Mainly Walkers, I crush them with my tongue to the top of my mouth then pr0 munchings.

Monster Munch, very military operation-esque. I always have to bite the curvy bit of first, then take the toes out one at a time.

g0.

I do the same with monster munch. Gotta be done. Havn't had them in years, mind..

I can't possibly eat Creme Eggs in one. Gotta be a chomp on the top, eating the inside, then a bit more choc, repeat until you've got a little cup at the bottom with a bit of goo left and finish it.

As for normal meals, I'm the same as you, yeah. Though I don't eat one 'section' entirely before moving on to another, I tend to not mix up the sections unless it's like a soup or casserole or something.

wow someone's precise about their monster munch.

I eat Creme Eggs, eat as much choc around the outside as i can, thenjust have the creme at the end :)

Crisps....erm i just eat them normally, but with Pringles, I have to do the duck thing, where you put two pringles between the lips, im so mature lol

With creme eggs; I bite off the top, lick out the goo - eating more choc as I go - before I'm left with a bit of choc with a bit of goo that goes in as it is.

I do tend to eat parts of my tea one at a time. For example; Sunday Roast - I have always eaten as much of the peas as I can first, then move onto the potatoes, but I tend to have the carrots (newest addition) and stuffing (which I still have even if I'm having beef as I never mix it up.) randomly. But the meat is always munched last. (oo-er, perhaps?)

With creme eggs, I bit the top half off, which is usually bloody difficult because the person in my household who buys the eggs leaves them in the fridge so they go really hard, lick out the inside then eat the rest of the chocolate.

Oreos is one of my favourite things to eat. Twist it, lick it and then eat the biscuits. They have ones covered in dark or white chocolate and in those cases I pick off the chocolate coating and proceed as normal.

As for dinner, I just eat whatever I fancy eating first. If I have more than one item on a plate, like say a chicken breast and potatoes, I'll eat a bit of one and then have a bit of the other.

I had to look up what a creme egg is, as I've never had one. Looks weird. =P

As for dinner, I don't mind mixing some things, like having some vegetables with my potatoes. Though I don't mix it on my plate, but on my fork (so grab a bit of multiple things).

Or I'll just eat a bit from one thing, move over to the next thing and repeat again and again, until it's all gone. And I usually try to make sure that the last bite I'll have is of something yummy. =)

Eggs, or more precisely, eggs on toast is an art. Not only do you have to cook the eggs perfectly so that the yolk is still runny yet the entirety of the white is cooked, including any white on top of the yolk, but then you have to ensure that there is an even amount of yolk to last throughout the meal.

True perfectionists can eat around a yolk and ensure that the last mouthful is just yolk and toast.

Man I want some eggs on toast right now.

Creme egg buddiiiieees :heh:

But we're already buddiiiieees with other things. Don't go over-doing the buddiiiieees thing, please. It'll get stale and stuff.

I want to be able to look back and people could remember you and say to me: "You and he were...buddiiiieees, once?"

Need I say more? :heh:

Yes: Garth Marenghi's Darkplace FTW!

But we're already buddiiiieees with other things. Don't go over-doing the buddiiiieees thing, please. It'll get stale and stuff.

I want to be able to look back and people could remember you and say to me: "You and he were...buddiiiieees, once?"

Need I say more? :heh:

Yes: Garth Marenghi's Darkplace FTW!

:awesome: Aww yeah.

Creme Eggs are eaten with the top being bitten off, the creme center scooped out and the rest of the chocolate eaten afterwards.

I do eat nearly each meal individually with the veg/salad eaten separately (peas, carrots, lettuce etc) then the potato bit then the meat part.

Creme Eggs I eat normally...like bite a bit, then the rest. Usually two mouthfuls is the least messy way to consume it. : peace:

As for other things, I tend to get each segment of a dish in a mouthful. Ie Chilli has to have correct proportions of rice and chilli, evenly spread ensuring not too few or many kidney beans. Stuff like that.

When I was young I put salt on the side of the plate in a small pile and dipped the food in it. Lolololol.