N-Europe

Adverts That Blow: 2009 X-Treme Edition

Dog-amoto

God i FUCKING hate this advert.

GUESS WHAT, I'M GOING TO TAKE A SHIIIIIIIIT IN SOMEONE ELSES BATHROOM BECAUSE THEY HAVE EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEME AIR FRESHNERS!!

Yes, going to the toilet and taking a crap smells, but jesus do we need fucking perfumed smells everywhere? Why the hell do you think extractor fans were created?

God I hate this advert. Stupid boy wanting to poo in Pauls house, it doesn't matter where you poo you foolish gnome. I hate this as much as that goddamn new Dairy Milk advert with the two idiots and their stupid eyebrows who deserve back hand slaps across the face, then you grab the girls hair then swing her about and throw her into that idiot boy.

I've calmed down now :heh:

That advert just made me laugh and cringe at the same time.

What I noticed is that she already has a long air freshener that does the same thing! If that was my Kid I would just tell him to get into the bathroom as I have an Air Freshener that does the same thing!!! you can even press the button. :o

Stupid, yeah. :p

What kind of shits are these people doing that they even need that air freshener? Most of the time I dont' notice a smell, but I'm clearly not a hardened vindaloo-eater like that boy is.

Why the hell do they need to mention poo too? I think this advert was devised by the kid himself.

God I hate this advert. Stupid boy wanting to poo in Pauls house, it doesn't matter where you poo you foolish gnome. I hate this as much as that goddamn new Dairy Milk advert with the two idiots and their stupid eyebrows who deserve back hand slaps across the face, then you grab the girls hair then swing her about and throw her into that idiot boy.

I've calmed down now :heh:

Yeah that advert annoys me aswell, is all levels of annoying, but topped off by the fact the moving eyebrows [the whole point of the ad], aren't even in any sort of time for most of it!

Why do they allways have to dub the voices over the actors in these ads? It was dubed in the other ad as well. The one where the kid slides a pucture under the bathroom door or an empty air freshener.

what's all gone?

touch and fresh is all gone......who the fuck said that!?

oh ads these days

The Touch n' Fresh advert just raises so many questions.

The mum conveniently passing by the toilet I can gather. But this is where it gets confusing. There is a piece of A4 paper [i think] in the toilet and a felt tip for him to write the delightful drawing. THEN! Waddle his way to the door, with a shit smeared arse, put the message under the door, and waddle back to the toilet and sit down.

He might have waddled twice if the toilet door is locked and has to return to the door to help mother in, after she has gone to get the refill. Or to let her since the refill is in the toilet but on a shelf beyond his shit smeared arse reach.

The Touch n' Fresh advert just raises so many questions.

The mum conveniently passing by the toilet I can gather. But this is where it gets confusing. There is a piece of A4 paper [i think] in the toilet and a felt tip for him to write the delightful drawing. THEN! Waddle his way to the door, with a shit smeared arse, put the message under the door, and waddle back to the toilet and sit down.

He might have waddled twice if the toilet door is locked and has to return to the door to help mother in, after she has gone to get the refill. Or to let her since the refill is in the toilet but on a shelf beyond his shit smeared arse reach.

ROFL! hilarious!