N-Europe

Pets

Bren

And should we not respect them, too, if they frequented this forum? I know I'm outnumbered here and probably sounding like a whiner, but all I'm asking (and have asked a few times before this happened) is for people to respect my problem and be kind enough to spoiler tag their images of spiders.

Look, I know I come off angry and like a whiner, but it is in fact a huge problem for me. An image of a large spider like this popping up is enough to make me jump and let out a little scream of fear. Of course I cannot force anyone to do anything in here. But I can ask nicely, can't I? And yes, I realise my first request was anything but nice, which is why I'm trying to ask nicely now.

I think the reason people arent spoiler'ing them is because its a picture.

Not an actiual spider.

"]

jumping20spider208-9-0620sky20bkgsm.jpg

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had time to cool down, and I can see your point. You just have to realise it's not "funny" for me. It really is a huge problem. So no, I will not film myself being scared. And I can't really pretend it's not there when I get a picture of it shoved in my face.

Anyway, enough of my bitching. I don't want to be in a bad mood over this, nor did I wish to make a longer discussion out of it. Let's move along.

• 3 weeks later...
A couple of fairly recent pictures of my cat, Saffy, who's currently feeling a bit down in the dumps having had her lady bits removed on Monday!

DSC_0143.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0132.jpg

Dude, my cat is also called Saffy, although it is short for Sapphire. The name was chosen by my Mum, because she said that the name just seemed to suit the cat, because of the colour of his eyes.

Yes. His. Although it does sound like a feminine name, Sapphire is indeed a male. I have a gender confused cat. Poor bastard.

Not only that, but he does smell, too. Sits underneath cars quite a lot, like to sit in the front garden. He's a messy bugger.

I used to have 2 gerbils and a goldfish at one point (a few years ago). Sadly all 3 are no longer with us (aka died). I think the second gerbil died of loneliness after the first died 6 months previous.

Weve had quite a few ets, and there were 2 who died of loneliness.

We had a pair of cockertiels(sp?) and a pair of love birds.

One night one of the love birds died, and withing 4-5 hours the other one did.

A few years later one of our Cockerteils died, the other began pulling its feathers out whenever we werent talking to it.

It eventually died. It took about 4 days.

• 4 weeks later...

Whoops, sorry for the bump! =P

Like I said in the How Was Your Day thread, I was blowing bubbles today and my dog tried to catch them. I tried to film it, but it didn't really come out that well, heh. Plus the battery of the camera died just at the moment the action was getting good. X3

Also took some pics with the webcam in my laptop. This is Fabel looking kinda shocked from the beeping noise Photobooth makes. =P

Foto84.jpg

And this is her eating my hand.

Foto93.jpg

Whoops, sorry for the bump! =P

Like I said in the How Was Your Day thread, I was blowing bubbles today and my dog tried to catch them. I tried to film it, but it didn't really come out that well, heh. Plus the battery of the camera died just at the moment the action was getting good. X3

Can I just point out that the bubbles were a Christmas Present from meee and I purchased them when I went shopping with Jay of Seven. Now, they've reached Internet Fame. Those bubbles have had a good life, haha.

Also, you can't really get a grasp of how big Fabel is in those pictures or videos. When I met Fabel for the first time, I instantly thought of the Power Loader scene at the end of Aliens. Except Fabel was the Alien Queen. I was petrified.

• 8 months later...