N-Europe

N-Europe Summer Meetup, innit - Hyde Park, Saturday 18th July. No penguins allowed.

Rummy

Oh, shit. I only have one bottle of Toffee Apple cider left. Shit shit shit. It might not last until the meetup gringos.

Dyson - you drink it, you won't be forgiven. And you know that. Do the right thing.

Haden - you KNOWS it. if you come the friday, then I DARE you to not check the results so we can go OMGOMGOMGGMO together that night :P

Wurd. Dat shit be whack dood.

Gearing up for this eh? Niiiiiiice.

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I can't come. I'm away travelling across Europe.

Plus if Villan's there, I don't know that I'd be able to restrain myself from attacking him. ;)

I'm thinking the same thing. :smile:

If both of us do go. Then we'll call a truce. Somebody can take a photo of the two of us shaking hands and post it on the forum.

After that, though, the bitching continues.

What say you?

I'm thinking the same thing. :smile:

If both of us do go. Then we'll call a truce. Somebody can take a video of the two of us jelly wrestling and post it on the forum.

After that, though, the bitching continues.

What say you?

Not sure anyone's gonna want to see that!

What? Is Paj in or out? Also, have we decided on a meeting spot/area for people to go to yet? Hyde Park? A tube station near by? I doesn't know!

didnt everyone decide on that big green bit in the middle of hyde park at like, 12 noon on the saturday...? that may have been a couplea pages ago...

you're the topic starter rummy ~ we're all your bitches ^_^ you decide!! :bowdown:

I know somebody mentioned this before, but how about a game of 5-aside footie once we get down there. Or, one huge teeeam against another?

Mods/Admins/Ex-staff vs. KNEErs would be a right laugh.

boys vs. girls ; shirts and skins respectively.

footie and frisbee!

Ok, I've been kinda half keeping my on this thread and I have decided that I would be well up for coming along. Anything to get away from my shitty village for a weekend!

What are people doing as far as sleeping goes? Are various people getting rooms in nearby hostels/hotels, pitching tents in the park (is that even allowed?), or what?

Getting there wouldn't be a problem at all for me, let me know the happy happs people!

Also, Flinkster, that 5 a side thing sounds immense, just started playing with some mates and am loving it!

I know somebody mentioned this before, but how about a game of 5-aside footie once we get down there. Or, one huge teeeam against another?

Mods/Admins/Ex-staff vs. KNEErs would be a right laugh.

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!

That would be orgasmic.