Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

N-Europe Summer Meetup, innit - Hyde Park, Saturday 18th July. No penguins allowed.

Rummy

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh yes, I sort of know ealing! I think the N11 goes there from central? And I know a bus goes there from kingston, so I've determined it's somewhere west/south of central! Didn't know you were so close! We should find out what other londoner folks we have and arrange ourselves some mini london meetups! What zone's ealing in btw?

Suprised nobody has taken you up on your generous sofa offer! I'm mighty tempted for the crashings to do stuff all weekend, but I'm gonna rely on my friend who I haven't told yet and at worst I can just come back home and head in again the next day :D

I think Paj wanted an OMGZOMGHDFFHSDG if he turned up. Sorry but the only person like that for me is Domjcg, and thats only if he wears a ballet suit that I've bought for him and will give to him on thursday.

*work out my encrypted message Dom*

@{aj, that wasn't meant to be a snidy comment or anything offensive by the way. I've just woken up so my ability to use the English language is even lower than usual.

Edited by Ellmeister

seriously' date=' does nobody wanna crash at mine?? it's [b']much[/b] free-er than a hotel.. and i promise not to axe murder you....!! :blank:

I was going to ask if I could but;

A) I'm not certain whether I can actually make it and...

B)

((offer subject to me liking you :heh: ))

seriously' date=' does nobody wanna crash at mine?? it's [b']much[/b] free-er than a hotel.. and i promise not to axe murder you....!! :blank:

I might take you up on this, money depending! Dunno if I'll be able to afford the hostel or even really the train ticket but I'm determined to come so I'm sure I'll be able to scrape together some funds for the ticket if I'm struggling :heh:

^ just hitch-hike your way to london. In fact, that sounds like an awesome idea. If it wasn't for the fact that I'm in Scotland and it wasn't such a long way to hitch-hike, I'd do it. Still holding off sorting out whether I'm coming or not. Waiting till my exams are out of the way, and they're in May, so I'll be late to the party in deciding what's happening. If I do come though, I'll be making sure my mother pays for it all as I sure as hell ain't.

I was going to ask if I could but...

I might take you up on this, money depending! Dunno if I'll be able to afford the hostel or even really the train ticket but I'm determined to come so I'm sure I'll be able to scrape together some funds for the ticket if I'm struggling :heh:

meh ^_^ like i said, i got 2 sofas. i dont claim them to be the most comfortable in all of Christendom, but still...

first come first served :heh:

I think Paj wanted an OMGZOMGHDFFHSDG if he turned up.

Not really, I was mentally saying it in the way Chairdriver says similar stuff, a jokey tone, a tone we all laugh along with.

Jizz myself/hug you/never let you go.

I'm so glad that those dashes aren't a comma and "&"...

Have had a spanner thrown in the woodwork, metaphorically speaking. A friend has her birthday on the 18th of July so I may not be able to go at all. It depends on what she's doing and whether she's in the country at the time but if she is then I'll have to go which sucks as I would love to go to this. Nothing's concrete yet. It'll be a little while before she knows what she's doing so I'm playing the waiting game. Typical, eh? :heh:

• 2 weeks later...
Dyson - you drink it, you won't be forgiven. And you know that. Do the right thing.

Haden - you KNOWS it. if you come the friday, then I DARE you to not check the results so we can go OMGOMGOMGGMO together that night :P

Im gonna get drunk then blame all my xpert problems on you. Believe!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!