Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

N-Europe Summer Meetup, innit - Hyde Park, Saturday 18th July. No penguins allowed.

Rummy

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha yeah, sorry, if I'm coming with Flinky, I'll probably be sharing a room with him. Sorry girls! =P

Still have to figure out if I can make this though! Money is probably going to be an issue, as I just found out my three day trip to Italy will cost about €400, if not more. >.<;

And I also have to make a trip to Disneyland before September, or else my park tickets (which dad won this year and gave to me for my birthday) will become invalid.

So aaaah, expensive year! X3

Can we, for once, not freak all the girls out by being massively pervy over them? It kind of puts a downer on the whole idea of a friendly meet-up when the boys are hurr-hurring in teh corners, rubbing their crotchless trousers.

WAT!!! :D

Anyway, I remembered Jordan is also coming, so it can be me, nightwolf and him XD

Ah true, very true! The boys of N-E will have to be vair vair nice to me. To be fair aimless has offered me a muffin for my late birthday and Pooki a cookie?

:yay:

I'm afraid, nightwolf, that you will have to be the proverbial piece of meat that will be thrown in front of the ravenous N-Europe dogs in order for me to sneak 'buttons safely into the park.. the ultimate sacrifice!

Take one for the team : peace:

I'm afraid, nightwolf, that you will have to be the proverbial piece of meat that will be thrown in front of the ravenous N-Europe dogs in order for me to sneak 'buttons safely into the park.. the ultimate sacrifice!

Take one for the team : peace:

Humbug, sod that!

Moogleviper everything could be a euphanism if you tried hard enough.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!