Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

N-Europe Summer Meetup, innit - Hyde Park, Saturday 18th July. No penguins allowed.

Rummy

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Put me down as a maybe. Reasonings behind this is that i am planning a trip to Germany (namely for Oktoberfest) around September/October) and am unsure on who wants to go with me.

Plus the other reasoning is if anyone from my end is going as well, then a possible tag along for the company for the 2 1/2 hour train journey then epic times lay ahead.

Put me down as a maybe. Reasonings behind this is that i am planning a trip to Germany (namely for Oktoberfest) around September/October) and am unsure on who wants to go with me.

Plus the other reasoning is if anyone from my end is going as well, then a possible tag along for the company for the 2 1/2 hour train journey then epic times lay ahead.

If I happen to be coming from Bath still (I may be back in Reading though) then perhaps we could meet on the train as I believe it will be the same one!

I remember when such a meet up was tried to be organised years ago, 2005 or maybe earlier. Did it actually ever happen?

There have now been a couple of successful ones. One in London, one in Sheffield and, most recently, a mini-meet somewhere down south.

As Mr_Odwin has stated, it has so been the case! Though the minimeet in St.Albans was a bit short on the attendance side, I managed to make it(having missed the sheffield one) and it was rather brilliant if I do say so myself! Looking forward to the summer's!

So dudes and dudettes... is that a set date? We're gonna have to look into booking stuff soon if we want to get there for under £200 each...

Meant to reply ages ago, have you booked your flights/etc? If you have, then yes, that's the date. Basically, if you commit first and you've got enough pull, it's gonna happen. Anyone who wants to whine about it not suiting them later, it's tough, they had enough notice and enough chance to complain earlier!!

MRoeoZgoluerVmiapner

I like this game.

MRoDeoZygolsuerVomiapnner

Yes - stick me on the green list, under CIDER. For I shall be aiming to save a bottle of my finest toffee apple cider for such an occasion. Better believe it.

Plus cheap travel because of railcard yaaaaaaay!

Also put me down for a room with jayseven. We have some LATE NIGHT SIMILARITIES.

Who cares if you're known enough or not (you are, btw), just go for the festivities!

Ty for that, yays! ^^ Tbh, I'll hopefully be able to do both. I'm not planning on getting my Download ticket for a while, and by the time I can afford it, I'll probably be able to afford this meet up too. ^^

Half those people going will be going with their boyfriends so they'll be in separate hotels, most likely. Letty was in a room with us last time and she'll gladly inform you that the times we weren't drunk, we were asleep.

What I'm saying is that we'll be drunk and outside most of the time, so when we're trying to sleep we'll be heading towards unconsciousness anyway, so shortcomings aren't too likely. Or something.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!