NEurope
canand

Snowing

Aw no fucking fair! We don't even have close to a flake of snow here in Bath. I bet my sister is enjoying the time of her life where she is...

In Bristol, on the way to work, there were a few snowflakes flying about but nothing to get excited about. Fingers crossed for more. It's pretty freezing, the least we could have is some snow.

Just about made it into the office this morning. Not sure if I'll make it out. If I never post again ever. You know what happened to me.

SNOW DAAAAY!!!

no workies for bluey and jamba ~ fuck you, london underground :grin:

Boooooo!

*Grumble grumble*

On the plus side I did fall over on the way to work in a very comical fashion. Like there was a strip of slippery that I didnt even see and I started skiing forward whilst gradually toppling backwards. It was so gradual it was practically like slow motion.

Taken some photos and wung them up on facebook. Here's a few;

n513473688_2024721_8612.jpg

n513473688_2024711_37.jpg

n513473688_2024716_4037.jpg

Apparently the snow was much more impressive in the early morning...a friend of mine even built a snowman...the bastard.

My images won't upload... Gr.

It's just Pantsu's but a different angle.

Snowed here in Sussex too. Most schools closed included where I go :) Roads are really treacherous. Can spend the whole day watching Sky Sports Transfer deadline day :awesome:

my boss is super optimistic.

i called to say i couldnt get in and she was like "meeeeh call back in an hour see if it's better by then...!"

:sad:

s...snow day...??

EDIT: aww crap. SO optimistic in fact that my boss had the bright idea of getting me to work from home online. ahh well... at least i can work in my dressing gown and drink crazy amounts of tea! :grin:

It's think down in sotuheast! I've not got work so it's not really a snow day but I do wanna go and hang with my friends and play in the snow but due to the nature of the snow it means that like...all public transport is cancelled! I've got a fucking long walk ahead of me, it seems.

Well I was going to try to go in, but still no London Buses, So not gonna bother now, even if I did get to work, I would struggle getting home as there is meant to be more snow later!

Right im off out to play :)

Yay snow!

Went out to get the papers today, man the snow is deep!

Picture of my back garden:

02022009024gm9.jpg

I swam back from work today. Working at a night hostel makes me remember how lucky I am to have a home! Even though I love snow I was sure glad to get inside!!

yay more snow :blank:

Snow:

cold

wet

fevers

Summer can´t come fast enough.

Here's my street last night...

n1327677337_268432_9713.jpg

n1327677337_268431_9510.jpg

n1327677337_268430_9263.jpg

And here's a log of my journey to and from sixth form today.

n1327677337_268435_1289.jpg

n1327677337_268436_1514.jpg

n1327677337_268439_2203.jpg

YATTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

n1327677337_268442_2890.jpg

n1327677337_268444_3380.jpg

n1327677337_268446_3862.jpg

n1327677337_268451_8686.jpg

n1327677337_268452_8936.jpg

n1327677337_268455_9672.jpg

n1327677337_268456_9927.jpg

n1327677337_268457_171.jpg

n1327677337_268458_419.jpg

n1327677337_268459_662.jpg

Ha! work just rang up at 10am earlier and asked if I wanted to work today. There's no way I'm driving 23 miles in snowy like weather to listen to customers moan/complain and ask the same snow related questions over and over.

Think I'II shower then walk the dog instead.

Yeah, it's snowing. I didn't know because I hadn't looked outside until someone told me it was snowing, so I peered out. Win.

A few years back when it snowed everyone in my house got completely naked at about 3 in the morning and ran around in the dimly lit streets. Apart from me I seem to recall. My cock is small enough without being in the snow

chrizkerr2, fucking hell. My pictures feel like a floppy cock against the mighty erection of your pictureings.

Uploading mine now. :cry:

A few years back when it snowed everyone in my house got completely naked at about 3 in the morning and ran around in the dimly lit streets. Apart from me I seem to recall. My cock is small enough without being in the snow

What the...?

I feel like I live in a different country to you guys there is so much more snow where I am maybe surrey just has shit saftey people that arent clearing it up lol.

Its still snowing as well im scared I have to go back to work tonight lol!

*Looks out of window at work*

Ah, there we go, now that's what I call snow, and it looks like it's settling...however I'm at work and not at home where I could be frolicking in the snow and having fun...in fact...if it snows too much I might be stuck at work if they stop the buses...oh dear...am I being too paranoid?

Lets see, right now all i see is........tarmack. And a few flakes of snow, but it is so windy here it is just blowing away. Darn it.

At least on the bridge on the way into work we have icicles about a meter long. My mate got some pics, he may send them my way later so i can upload them.

If you were living in Germany, the cars in any of the above pics would have to be cleaned 100% of snow or you get fined.

Starting to melt here in bournemouth :(

Was a nice suprise this morning though, even if it did screw up all the busses. I looked out the window and literally yelled "Snow!!!", woke up my g/f and she too was excited, if just for a second before going back to sleep. Was nice though :p