NEurope
canand

Snowing

We had enough to close college for a day and a half at the start of December. God bless congestion (no charge woop!)

Snowed here-about an inch or two. I'm not a fan of the snow-sure it's nice to play in as a kid and it feels mildly pleasing as it crunches with every step you take. However in the end it all goes slushy or freezes over and thats just no fun when your driving along.

Snowed here-about an inch or two. I'm not a fan of the snow-sure it's nice to play in as a kid and it feels mildly pleasing as it crunches with every step you take. However in the end it all goes slushy or freezes over and thats just no fun when your driving along.

Leave your car at home and run around like a child for a day! That's the beauty of snow! Though it seems most/near all of what fell has melted now, just looking out of a tiny slither of my window.

Thar be snow here! Not too much of it, but a fair ammount. Now, if only I had a camera that actually worked... :heh:

Had a nice coving of snow hear, but it's almost gone from roofs and tarmac. I can see green through some parts on the common outside from where I'm sitting. I've got a handful of nice photos, so you may see some later...

I can report a very light sprinkle of snow here in Bristol this morning, however it's (unsurprisingly) all melted away now.

Had a nice coving of snow hear, but it's almost gone from roofs and tarmac. I can see green through some parts on the common outside from where I'm sitting. I've got a handful of nice photos, so you may see some later...

Is snow that rare for us that we would take pictures of it in such a sorry state?

I had to drive in the damn snow today, awful when your breaks go alittle funny because of it.

But other than that I was screaming when I saw it this morning, exciting stuff.

Most snow in the country! We're on BBC news having a snowball fight outside our school (The boiler broke so we had the day off).

How do you upload snow?

PS I hope you take this as a serious question, as I'm sure you will, and not as the joke that it is intended to be.

How do you upload snow?

PS I hope you take this as a serious question, as I'm sure you will, and not as the joke that it is intended to be.

You need a photobucket acount and then upload it on on there and copy the link to put it on fourms.

You need a photobucket acount and then upload it on on there and copy the link to put it on fourms.

I really REALLY hope this wasn't sarcasm.

I can report a very light sprinkle of snow here in Bristol this morning, however it's (unsurprisingly) all melted away now.

Yup, was unfortunately the same here in neighbouring Bath, nothing to phone home about :(

It has snowed here since New Years Day. Before that it only snowed for two separate days and it melted as soon as it hit the ground.

Snowed where i live too, the early morning spread is still here too.

Not enough to play in but hey...

It snowed here too, enough to make it slippery on the road and pathways. Shame it had to snow on my first day back to Sixth Form though.

Cool there good has anybodey else got some.

I uploaded mine on photobucket and, when I get up I put them on here.