Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Snowing

canand

Dangeresque 4 has been decapitated! :o

noooooooo.jpg

Seconded! Oh, and kudos for the Strongbad reference, it made me lol.

Still tons of snow here, and they're promising a lot more. I'm going to be stuck at bloody work later too. :( My mate's heading down to London today for a gig, I hope he can get there and that it's still on.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally had some snow land over the evening period and it stayed.

Woke up to a white garden, and by the time i got into work and within the hour it proceeded to melt.

Swansea, Cardiff and Newport apparantly had blizzards earlier, where-as Chepstow where i am atm is sunny with zero clouds, and zero snow on the floor.

Fear not, for Dangeresque 4 lives! I salvaged his severed head from the ground and bulked it up, gave it a mouth and finally Dangeresque's trademark red boxing gloves (actually pink mittens temporarily borrowed from my two year old niece).

The first few pictures are especially for D_prOdigy. Enjoy the nightmares.

100_0148.jpg

100_0149.jpg

100_0150.jpg

And finally, the finished Dangeresque 4.

100_0154.jpg

100_0158.jpg

100_0156.jpg

The snow is back! And looking pr0'er than ever.

It's a safe bet that HardOn the Snowman is making a return. I'm wondering whether to have just a snowman blowing his wang [named BJ], or also having one on the other side, named Roasty.

Original names I think we'll agree.

EDIT: I think we know where this is going.

100_2822.jpg

Had quite a bit of snow in the early hours of this morning, but as i speak it is half melted. I can see half the carpark in work as stones and half as snow (patchy though).

Still, nice while it lasted.

It was quite bad when i was on the bus this morning. Round my house, it was good but when i got to Mitel where we would usually turn right into Portskewett, the driver let off the people who wished to go there and told them to walk as it was too dangerous for us to drive down.

Then got to Chepstow and the driver nearly let everyone off at Larkfield Roundabout and tell us to walk (2 miles downhill in snow/ice isn't a good idea to walk down) but he did see two buses drive out of Chepstow so drove in.

Then was quite bad going down the main hill towards work, but was ok in the end. Didn't take me any longer to get into work though.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!