Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

MUSIC WARZ! Match 12

Paj!

RULES;

Basically, 63 (and one randomly chosen song) tracks have been nominated by our forum members to go head to head against one another.

All matches have been ranomly decided using a number randomizer thingie, sp it's fair.

1. Before voting for which song you choose, you MUST listen to both songs in FULL. If you see a band you love against an unknown, that is not an excuse to instantly vote for that band. Another point of this whole game is to expose new music to people. Base it truthfully on your favourite, not on who you THINK'll be your favourite.

2. No flaming, not that I imagine there will be.

3. If all 3 of your choices are knocked out, please continue to post! You agreed to do so by nominating. Plus it's good for expanding musical horizons.

4. have fun, it's a game blah blah JUST VOTE.

5. ATM, i'm going at 2 threads created a day, one closed a day. Or actually just 1 open, 1 closed. Whatever.

------

Match 12

Call It Off - Tegan & Sara

Dancing Choose - TV On The Radio

------

Match 1: Led Zeppelin vs. Train

Match 2: Faith No More vs. Oasis

Match 3: Sigur Ros vs. Foreign Beggars

Match 4: Maximum The Hormone vs. Santana

Match 5: Avril Lavigne vs. Lady GaGa

Match 6: Radiohead vs. Polysics

Match 7: Jeff Buckley vs. Kings Of Leon

Match 8: Lamb vs. Iron Maiden

Match 9: Malcolm Middleton vs. Rihanna

Match 10: ?

Match 11: ?

I just love the fact Call It Off was nominated. So much.

It's literally the least cliche song to choose by them, since it's not a "strong" single - it's not obvious as a general-populace pleaser, yet was chosen as a single. It's literally so lovely to see a video for it, considering I assumed Relief Next To Me or Knife Going In or Dark Come Soon or Burn Your Life Down or Like O, Like H would be the third single off the Con.

I do like TV On The Radio, and if it were against most of the other songs in the contest I'd vote for it, but I just love T&S too much.

Vote : Call It Off

WHAT THE FUCK

THESE ARE BOTH MY NOMINATIONS!!

I don't wanna choose between my choices, no fair :( I love them both.

Especially annoying as everyone seems to have enjoyed them both immensely, and both would have done well :(

/whine

Edit: Yeh I'll go with Tegan and Sara

Shitty luck of the draw, same happened with Haggis on Match 13..

Call It Off - 10

Dancing Choose - 3

TV on the Radio.

I can't believe how many dreary songs are actually winning this.

I know you've said you're depressed at the moment, but not everyone else is...so, it's not that hard to believe that a "dreary" songs wins matches. (Tbh, Call IT Off is hardly dreary)