N-Europe

MUSIC WARZ! Match 7

Paj!

RULES;

Basically, 63 (and one randomly chosen song) tracks have been nominated by our forum members to go head to head against one another.

All matches have been ranomly decided using a number randomizer thingie, sp it's fair.

1. Before voting for which song you choose, you MUST listen to both songs in FULL. If you see a band you love against an unknown, that is not an excuse to instantly vote for that band. Another point of this whole game is to expose new music to people. Base it truthfully on your favourite, not on who you THINK'll be your favourite.

2. No flaming, not that I imagine there will be.

3. If all 3 of your choices are knocked out, please continue to post! You agreed to do so by nominating. Plus it's good for expanding musical horizons.

4. have fun, it's a game blah blah JUST VOTE.

5. ATM, i'm going at 2 threads created a day, one closed a day. Or actually just 1 open, 1 closed. Whatever.

-----

Match 7

Use Somebody - Kings Of Leon

Hallelujah - Jeff Buckley

-----

Match 1: Led Zeppelin vs. Train

Match 2: Faith No More vs. Oasis

Match 3: Sigur Ros vs. Foreign Beggars

Match 4: Maximum The Hormone vs. Santana

Match 5: Avril Lavigne vs. Lady GaGa

Match 6: ?

Easiest decision ever.

Hallelujah

Why are two great songs in the same match when we've had a few matches with two crap songs?

That's surely a pointless comment? How is Paj supposed to know what the forum are going to think is good, and what we think is going to be bad? You could think both songs are shit, whereas someone else could love both.

That's surely a pointless comment? How is Paj supposed to know what the forum are going to think is good, and what we think is going to be bad? You could think both songs are shit, whereas someone else could love both.

I wasn't haven't a go at paj. He's said that the songs are chosen randomly. It was just a rhetorical question about the luck of the draw. Nothing was meant by it.

I can see that winning the entire competition, I mean who'd vote against that?

I would, relatively easily, since there are songs I much prefer in the competition.

And while it's a great version, I think I'm voting more for the song than for Jeff Buckley. I'd vote any version of Hallelujah over Use Somebody.

BOLLOCKS!

I have to choose between Use Somebody - My favourite KOL song, against one of my favourite songs ever and one I entered into the comp.

I was seriously hoping that songs like Fake Plastic Trees and Use Somebody wouldn't go up against the ones I entered. Lo and behold; bollocks. :(

I like both songs so much, I'm actually not going to vote. There, I said it. *crosses arms and sulks.*

(Oh, and of course the vids don't work. The embedding has been disabled on the vid's page, if that's the case then embed another vid if any available. You should've used the vid I put in the first thread, that one worked.)

Everybody's saying the same thing: "Use Somebody is good, but I'm voting Hallelujah."

I just know that if the draw had been different: Say that Use Somebody was drawn against that Poker Face song, and Hallelujah was up against the Avril Lavigne one. Poker Face and that Avril Lavigne song would have been absolutely trounced.

This makes me a sad panda. :(