N-Europe

Cinderella: Christmas Comic 2008

Sprout

Good evening N-Europe, Sprout here! How you all doing? Good?

It's December! December 1st! N-E staff have kidnapped me for the fourth year running, which I guess means it's time for me to go crazy and attempt to make a sprite comic, one per day, everyday leading up to December 24th! Not sure if I'll be able to manage it this time if I'm honest with you, but I say that every year and I haven't failed yet!

Anywho, this year I present a comic that whilst not too Christmassy, reminds me of the pantomime, which you usually see cropping up around Christmas time in your theatres. I should know, I've performed in this one once! =P

So here is the first of twenty four, of Cinderella... Nintendo Style! I hope you enjoy!

Cinderella01.png

Just thought I'd mention I performed in Cinderella, not Cinderella... Nintendo Style! =P

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love these comics Sprout. I always get a load of laughs from each comic and is a pleasure to read them. I'm re-re-reading the previous comics aswell to get myself prepared for these :)

Christmas is awesome already because of this. When Sprout does his comics, you know Christmas is around the corner.