Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

*gasp*

A New Challenger Approaches.

You know, I don't know of a single other person in the world who owns the game. I might have to look at it now, after all this aggressive advertising!

There is another Bomberman game coming out for the Wii soon, probably best to wait for that. :)

*gasp*

A New Challenger Approaches.

You know, I don't know of a single other person in the world who owns the game. I might have to look at it now, after all this aggressive advertising!

I have it. It's brilliant actually. 8 player online, mii characters :) Also 8 playe local play with gamecube pads!

Have NOE mentioned anything about Excitebots or Mario Super Sluggers getting a release date here? I can't think of any games I'm looking forward to at the moment for the Wii other then NSMB.

That really sounds like its for the best though, if he's given more freedom, he'll probably be able to write better articles (not that there's anything wrong with the ones he's been writing).

He always sounded pretty bored on the podcasts to me, so its probably for the best.

Have NOE mentioned anything about Excitebots or Mario Super Sluggers getting a release date here? I can't think of any games I'm looking forward to at the moment for the Wii other then NSMB.

I don't recall they've mentioned anything, but would you rather take those games over ones such as Muramasa and Silent Hill? I swear there is STILL a huge over-reliability on first-party games these days.

I don't recall they've mentioned anything, but would you rather take those games over ones such as Muramasa and Silent Hill? I swear there is STILL a huge over-reliability on first-party games these days.

oh wow I am looking forward to Muramasa, I had no idea its comming out this year in Europe until reading your message. Thats great news.

However you two don't make assumtions about me, aside from Punch out, all the games I've brought for my DS and Wii this year have been third party.

oh wow I am looking forward to Muramasa, I had no idea its comming out this year in Europe until reading your message. Thats great news.

However you two don't make assumtions about me, aside from Punch out, all the games I've brought for my DS and Wii this year have been third party.

It was in response to D_prO more than your post, about over-reliability on Nintendo, really. No assumptions. :)

Guest Captain Falcon
Some people just don't buy anything other than Nintendo games on Nintendo systems. Which is a shame really...

Out of the all the games i got for my N64, all bar two were from Nintendo or Rare.

When it came to the GC, very few of my games were actually made in house by Nintendo, even if they published a couple of them - most came from SEGA.

Now with the Wii, half are from Nintendo and half are third party.

Back when the N64 was out, Nintendo and Rare were releasing great games every couple of months and since money was harder to come by back then for me, it was great.

With the GC, Nintendo just weren't making enough of the games I was interested in or the ones they did weren't good enough.

Now with the Wii, I have enough money to buy all the games I want, but I don't have the time, so I have to be a bit for picky in what I buy. Again, I question Nintendo's output but that they have released as been of a very good standard (at least concerning the types of games that intrigue me). So whilst 3rd parties are bringing the best surprises, they aren't necessarily bringing the gameplay to match.

For people who own multiple consoles, they have to look at the exclusives and whilst the Wii does have a lot, when it comes to certain genres, better alternatives can be found on other consoles. But often when Nintendo release a game, it's the pinnacle of the genre and so naturally you pay more attention to it.

I'm curious to know whether Wii games from European regions (such as the UK) will play on Australian Wii's. I know they're both PAL regions, but will they still work?

There is absolutely no reason why they shouldn't but don't quote me on that... :p