Another Code R £10.98

Let's Tap £5.98

The Conduit £9.98

Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 £4.98

Tenchu Shadow Assasins £6.98

Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars Directors Cut £11.98

Mushroom Men The Spore Wars £5.98

Cursed Mountain £9.98

^ I know it's cheap as chips, but is Lets Tap worth it?

Gameplay January Sale

Another Code R £10.98

Let's Tap £5.98

The Conduit £9.98

Cursed Mountain £9.98

Out of these I can more than recommend Mushroom Men, Cursed Mountain and Another Code. Especially for these prices!

Gameplay January Sale

Another Code R £10.98

Let's Tap £5.98

The Conduit £9.98

Cursed Mountain £9.98

My eyes popped out of my head when I saw that price for Pro Evo 09. I've now realised that the new one is obviously Pro Evo 2010. :woops:

^ I know it's cheap as chips, but is Lets Tap worth it?

It's worth it!

Sale is also on at GAME, except a bit more expensive but at least you get free 1st class delivery + reward points, and they still have Another Code R in stock.

I didn't want to start a seperate thread for this, perhaps it's neccesary, but I'll ask it here first:

Where is Rayman?

ported to dsiware the rayman game is...

Im not sure if its anygood because everyone seems to be ignoring it.. but the ps1 version was fantastic and every attempt at porting it has undermined it.. the gba version was fucking horrid.

and that's the latest on rayman this year :)

I need to stay away from all of these sales.. I've spent way too much

I know, eh? This and the Steam sale (Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl for $1.49!) makes me want to buy a whole heap of crap - again.

I finally got a Wii today for Xmas. Yay. All I got was Wii Sports (obviously) and Mario Galaxy. Not sure what I'll want for my second game.

I finally got a Wii today for Xmas. Yay. All I got was Wii Sports (obviously) and Mario Galaxy. Not sure what I'll want for my second game.

Welcome to the Wii club! Assuming you've played Twilight Princess (and as you own Galaxy), I think Metroid Prime 3 would be the big one to play. I ended up really liking it, and it made me love the Wii controls (which I didn't expect).

I must admit, despit having a Wii since early October, I still haven't got round to playing many games on it. My Games Pile (TM :nando: ) is getting bigger!

Metroid really is the one to get, at this point. If you've missed one of th other parts to the trilogy, you might want to look at the full set, otherwise, the third one on it's own is dirt. Cheap in some places.

Well with all the sales on atm you can grab a few bargains. Gamestation are gonna be selling Fire Emblem for a fiver instore if you fancy it, and I'm sure you can get great games like Trauma Centre and Resident Evil 4 for cheap. If you can get the Prime Trilogy as well, you'd be set for a long time.

LITTLE KING'S STORY!!!!!!

and

Super Smash Brothers Brawl.

Edited by Fused King

Metroid Prime Trilogy is an obvious must. Resident Evil 4 too, Madworld springs to mind too. Zack and Wiki, Mario Kart Wii and New Super Mario Wii are all worth a look.

Just went to go buy a multiplayer game. Smash Bros, New Super Mario Bros, and Mario Kart were sold out. Then looked for the Prime Trilogy which was also sold out. Boooooo.