N-Europe

Xpert Eleven Season 8: Villan still a loser

Mr_Odwin

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ell; yeah, both those teams have spent time in the upper league, and are at least three seasons old already. They were a bit neglected, but they've got stronger squads.

Well I've placed my bets on the Pools! Reckon I've got a good chance of winning all the money because Dyson's the only other player to bet and he's made some atrocious decisions ;) Also realised I have a whopping amount of funds, so I'm looking at a new player for a ridiculous amount of money. I suppose really I ought to look for two new players that are younger and will grow into awesome players, but hey ho.

Secret United have been around since season 1. They were Charlie's team, then Esequiel took them over, then Charlie returned. It's like that team is immune from being deleted because they're a Championship-winning side.

Speaking of team renames; O3 should become Manchester United, because everybody in the league hates them and their manager. Plus Oddy's probably the oldest manager in our league.

I would probably rename my team to Middlesbrough. Never really amount to nothing even if they have the players and the manager.

Some interesting results today!

I tried a bit more of an offensive policy and it almost paid off! And what is that at the top of the league a wild Happenstance has appeared!

Congrats to 64s btw from washed up relegation fodder you are now surging up into the top 5!

Aww come one, 1 - 1 draw

Even though it was at home arena and I was prepared I was dominating the ball possession and my team ratings and teamwork value was higher then the opposite team.

I am taking out the whip tonight!

Maddog doesn't really ever seem to actually play this game, eevil :P

Well all the results went against me this week. Almost shocked that happenstance cheated against me :P Not too shocked at the result.

So this is it. Next round I will be sitting in the relegation zone, no doubt about it. Been nice knowing you guys :'(

Maddog doesn't really ever seem to actually play this game, eevil :P

Well all the results went against me this week. Almost shocked that happenstance cheated against me :P Not too shocked at the result.

So this is it. Next round I will be sitting in the relegation zone, no doubt about it. Been nice knowing you guys :'(

Don't be so sure I am on a very bad streak atm haven't won in 3 games besides there are lots of people in the fight not to go down hell I could be there if I can't get a win soon!