N-Europe

It's Oh So Quiet...SHHHH! SHHHH!

Fierce_LiNk

So, the forums and the world have all seemed to slow to a stop. Time is at a standstill. And, for once, it is not thanks to that Bernard and his bastard watch. Seriously, what an idiot kid. He had a watch that could stop time, and what did he do with it? Use it to pass Maths test. Make himself look amazing as a goalkeeper. Stupid kid.

Anyway, things are slooow around here. Where are all the posts?!

I was busy and out last night(friday night is a reason maybe?) but I've got a topic I been meaning to post for like two or three weeks now, unfortunately I never found the time to write it up(it's a biggun) and so it hasn't been done yet. I also will not get it done this weekend as I'm about to venture off to Hatfield, but maybe come wednesday...keep your eyes peeled! Also, it takes two to tango, and alot of people to post.

The reason im not really posting much is im holding back on starting new threads. Its harder than you think :'( Or im cutting down... GRADUALLY.. No one,NO ONE, can go cold turkey!

We always like new threads. :) I just think you should try to make threads with more power in them. No offence, but many of your threads don't have that much to say or to debate about.

What? It's quiet? Really? Hum. I didn't notice. We an always blame the HWYD thread for sucking up smaller topics :P but we love it anyway. Nobody notices that their posts are by-and-large ignored in there.

But anyway! I don't really have any interesting ideas for new threads. Well, I have a couple of awesome new playground ideas which y'all gotta keep an eye out for, but I'm too lazy to count the bish score (ever since i spent several hours redoing the OP only to lose it all again a few days later, I kinda hated the thing) so it'll have to wait.