N-Europe

Mixtape II: Judgement Day. Closed and dated.

Dan_Dare

Weeooo! It's back! The Great N-E Mixtape Mixup doth return with a vengeance, verily.

For those who missed round one, here's how it works. Everyone who wants in signs up here then makes a CD of their own design, perhaps profiling their taste, their favourite songs or a particular theme of music. once I have all the names I'll be drawing from a hat and each poster makes two copies of their CD, artwork an all to be sent to two other posters chosen at random, receiving two CDs in return for their pains.

Anyway. yeah. Who's up for it? I'd call the last round a success but we did have the odd member signing up and not posting anything for various reasons. If you're interested, please put the effort in or people are going to end up short changed when they put the work in. If you can't, don't say you want in.

GO!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, if I can find the time and the right songs for this, I might take part. =)

By the way, do you guys actually mix the songs (so they flow into one another) or just put them as separate songs? If that makes sense. Because I'm not sure I have the technical knowledge to do anything special with it. =P

"People often think a good mix should rise and fall but people, are WRONG! It should be ALL RISE baby!

Now prepare yourselves for an audio journey into the white hot center of adrenaline! BAM!"

*hits the CD player*

SHOT THROUGH THE HEART!!!

I'll hopefully be up for this I'm Psyched! :grin: though I feel sorry for the person who has to listen to my poor taste in music!

I apologise already! :p

@ Coolness Bears - You beat me to it. How very dare you. I wanted to say that. :heh:

Anyways, if I can find two blank cds (which shouldn't be hard seeing as my dad always has spare to backup files on the pc) I'd sign up. I've got plenty of music to pick from. I'll mull it over tomorrow while I'm being bored during my first lectures at Uni and see if I can come up with a good playlist. And yes, a good mix should be all rise as then you don't have the downer of having to listen to some mediocre songs compared with songs in the middle of the mix that are great. Anyways, enough talk. I need to start work on my mix. *hits CD player*

Shot Through The Heart!!! Can't believe my brother hates that songs. :shakehead

I've just finished a rather large list of potential songs. Had a quick gander through my MP3's music library. Got some good potential songs but it's not the massiveness of the songs that matter. It's how the blend together. So I'm going to take my time and enjoy this as it'll take me ages to get a decent tracklist. And it means I get to waste time listening to loads of music. My number 1 track is already picked but it's quite the riser so I'm contemplating moving it.

@ Dan - that's a nice concept. Be a bit hard but that would depend which genre you went with. I'm sure you can pull it off. I think I'd just about be able to do it but it would probably be a struggle for me to pick a 12 track with no lyrics.