N-Europe

Nintendo Characters

Kirkatronics

He's only having a bit of fun - can't blame 'em for trying to provoke a bit of discussion!

Probably, as generic as it is, Mario, as he's just godly. I use him in every single game except Smash Bros, in which my main man Ness takes to the stage. Ness is also pretty awesome though! Otherwise, I love DK, you just can't mess with the Donk!

I think the idea of having a favourite Nintendo "character" is inherently laughable, because they're just shells. I mean, does it really matter that Samus is a woman? No, it fucking well does not, she doesn't portray a feminine gender role. For all intents and purposes, she may aswell be a man. Nintendo characters fucking suck.[/drunk]

But in these threads nobody cares what anyone else has to say. It's all just self-indulgance.

Meh!!38102y1y2!!

This post would have been more useful in the 'Branded Condoms' thread

On topic, id have to go the cast of Punch-Out. Soda Popinski?? Oh Nintendo, you slay me!

I think the idea of having a favourite Nintendo "character" is inherently laughable, because they're just shells. I mean, does it really matter that Samus is a woman? No, it fucking well does not, she doesn't portray a feminine gender role. For all intents and purposes, she may aswell be a man. Nintendo characters fucking suck.[/drunk]

But then, it's part of her character that she is a warrior before she's a woman.

Dude.

STOP MAKING SO MANY THREADS.

It's just weird. You come across like some sort of robotic OCD thing that needs to know everything about everyone. GAH. RANT MODE. GAAAH!

But in these threads nobody cares what anyone else has to say. It's all just self-indulgance.

Meh!!38102y1y2!!

You don't have to come into them, its all your choice.

Just like its my choice whether i make a thread or not.

Zant, because all he wanted was justice but he eneded up becoming the main antagonist in the first half of TP.

Majora, because he's brilliantly designed and just so darn evil.

Ganon, because he's the King of Evil, Lord of Darkness, and is up there with the best villains from any fantasy film.