N-Europe

Anchorman

ReZourceman

Seeing as the 3 disk Anchorman: The Legend Of Ron Burgundy Special Edition / Wake-Up Ron Burgundy Box Set is being released soon (18th August apparently) I thought Id setup a thread for the legendary movie, and let people who didnt know this was being released know about it, as its kinda come from nowhere.

Ive seen Wake Up Ron Burgundy...its certainly for hardcore fans, but its basically just a string of deleted scenes with a bit of a plot (a weird one actually) but Im definitely getting this. Extras and all that, plus it being my favourite comedy of all time I feel I must get it for my fandome.

PS If anyone comes in saying its overrated, Ill get a whales vagina on you.

Just come back to this thread and clicked on the link. I never realised the wake up ron existed!

Has anyone here seen it? Is it worth the watch?

For die hard fans only. If you go into it expecting nothing more than deleted scenes and a crap plot, then you'll love it, lol. Some of it is hilarious though.

For die hard fans only. If you go into it expecting nothing more than deleted scenes and a crap plot, then you'll love it, lol. Some of it is hilarious though.

Think if i could get it cheap enough then i would watch it. I did find the film really funny and wouldn't mind watching stuff that was taken out.

Thanks for the info!

Im sorry but that scene, and most of the film is so overquoted, overdone and overhyped it loses all comedy. Perhaps would have been funnier if I had seen it when it had first come out and not been ruined by everyone quoting it but as it stands...a nice comedy but shaln't stand the test of time as they say.

Although I do adore Christina Applegate.