Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Whats Your Favorite POKÉMON?

Kirkatronics

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I used to love Houndoom, but in-game wise, its defensive stats are just too weak, but its specials are the biz.

Ooooh oooh oooh. I'm missing Ninjask and Shedinja...I love those Pokemon, dead pokemon ftw.

044_shedinja.jpg

you could only get hondour in the second half of the game i think - when you went back to kanto

- i was sittin in this fancy restaurant when i was playing the game andi finally found one and i almost freakin squealed in excitement when i found it :D

I'm a fire-type trainer, always go for the Fire starter *prodigy plays in background*

As such, Charizard is my favourite, in Red I treated my Charizard like it were my version of Pikachu from the show... but much cooler of course. Plus i love dragons too so it was just natural to love the first dragon looking pokemon you come across. Another reason why i was so pissed when in the GBA games you couldn't transfer Pokemon over from Gold/Silver, I had my Red version Charizard on my Gold cart, I built my team around him, he was my team captain. Then all of a sudden I have to leave him behind. Bull shit. Sure they gave us FireRed and LeafGreen and you could start again, but it just wasn't the same, i wanted MY Charizard.... plus no matter how many I breeded in FireRed i could never get a new one to have stats anywhere near the stats my orginal Charizard had, he was unique and damned powerful, same happened with my Mewtwo

Mewtwo would be my 2nd fav, just made of pure awesome win. Dark, sinister, powerful.

My Charizard was nicknamed "Dragonball" and my Mewtwo I called "DarkShadow", they were an awesome combination

What about if you did Naomi Campbell from behind?

I'd probably break her, or she'd assault me if I didn't.

My mon are most varying...

I'll pick them from my squad/s

Jolteon.

Gyrados.

Pidgeot.

Xatu.

Espeon.

Ampharos.

Others:

Hypno.

Haunter.

There were others I'm sure.

Guest Stefkov

BADASS pidgeot pictures

You sir have just earned a giant chuftie badge from me.

Pidgeot is too cool for school.

ani012.gif

Butterfree was great, fuck the opposition up something proper with his various pollen attacks and then pound them to dust with his laser beam or let another 'mon tear them to shreds. Well worth inching your Metapod up the levels. Fairly adorable too.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!