N-Europe

Top Gear New Series (Starts Sunday 22nd)

Guest Jordan

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome stuff! WOOT!

I've never really understood why Top Gear is so popular. It's just cars isn't it? What's so great about that?

Watch it and see, you'll see it's more than just about cars, it's about the presenters and their chemistry together, man it is so funny.

Guest Jordan

I have to agree, 90% of the entertainment is the stupidity of it all and some of the challenges are down right anal tighteningly exciting...

I've never really understood why Top Gear is so popular. It's just cars isn't it? What's so great about that?

I'm not all that into cars but still love the show. The comedy value, what the presenters get up to, the challenges, it's all so good.

I'm not all that into cars but still love the show. The comedy value, what the presenters get up to, the challenges, it's all so good.

This.

Apparently the TV guide says "James May introduces a new member of the team" or something similar. Speculation on what it might be ranges from Sabeen as the Stig's rival, a 4th presenter, or a new Top Gear Dog. I'm not sure what I want it to be - just gonna wait and see.

Guest Jordan

Well since Clarkson, Stig, May and Hammond are still there... hmm.

TG wasn't around much last season. We shall see *rubs hands*.

Top gear is awesome. I'm not much into cars either!

I loved the caravan trip they did, and the destruction (or not) of the toyota van.

Their chemistry is awesome, and how they just have fun and take the piss out of each other. More comedic value for some than anything else.

Also hammond is cute ^______^