Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Heroes Season 3 *Beware of Spoilers*

Dante

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Noah the little shit who was in My Wife and Kids? Fuck... I was hoping he'd died already.

Speaking of him (Noah Cabey-Gray or something along those lines) his voice got deep.

Shame they've just dropped Dana, she was interesting. Would have liked to have seen more of her.

Also a shame they got rid of Francis Capra. Couldn't they just have him permanently replace Milo Vetiwhatever?

And Heroes really is quite incestious when you think about it.

Shame they've just dropped Dana, she was interesting. Would have liked to have seen more of her.

Also a shame they got rid of Francis Capra. Couldn't they just have him permanently replace Milo Vetiwhatever?

And Heroes really is quite incestious when you think about it.

What do you mean they dropped Dana... as in Monica?

Why? Her IMDB profile says she'll be in Ep 13 this season, i was thinking why such a long wait, she would be fairly big in the Micha/Nikki/Tracey storyline and her power was fairly awesome and her character had a lot of potential especially after Bob contacted her and offered help and such.

big shame if she's not gonna be in it again... bigger shame if the character is to just vanish with no explanation

What do you mean they dropped Dana... as in Monica?

Why? Her IMDB profile says she'll be in Ep 13 this season, i was thinking why such a long wait, she would be fairly big in the Micha/Nikki/Tracey storyline and her power was fairly awesome and her character had a lot of potential especially after Bob contacted her and offered help and such.

big shame if she's not gonna be in it again... bigger shame if the character is to just vanish with no explanation

Yeah Monica...dunno where I got Dana from...

Well last I heard (an interview with the actress) she said she's not going to be in it this season. And IMDB is always shifty. Fan submitted content and all that.

Anyone else want Claire's bio mother to say "asshole". Anyone...no? Just me. Okay.

Nope :P We don't watch much telly, and don't really like only being able to watch stuff when the BBC says we can. Downloading things a week ahead of time is the only way to stay scene!

Why wait when you can watch it earlier. It's not like I can watch it on HD anyway so I won't get any benefits from waiting.

Because I like to be able to watch it whenever I want / pause and rewind / not have to worry about missing it?

Meh, get a V+/Sky+ box.

What trouble?

Click button on favourites tab.

Search "Heroes"

Click "download now"

Wait 1 hour

Watch video

And well done on the free Virgin, however I don't get a free box, so I won't bother, thanks.

Week earlier / easier / permanent copy on my HDD for future rewatching > recording on Virgin > watching on BBC.

I don't get what is with all the questioning, if you want to download it then go ahead and do it, don't think anyone needs to justify themselves.

Those who feel the need to wait can do just that and wait.

End of.

Just watched episode 4 and it was great, I do have a question though regarding something that happened in the epsode.

[spoiler=]In the future how did Peter and Claire escape the blast that Sylar created? I mean if Peter was the one who teleported them out then how did he end up being chained up?

Holy fracking hell. Season 3 is kicking some serious ass. wohoo.

Holy crap man this is awesome stuff. F.Peter brings Peter to the future to show him what is going on and explain what he has to stop. And tells him to save the world he needs Sylars power (his original power). F.Claire shows up and kills F.Peter (Hatian is there stopping him from healing) but Peter gets away.

Mohinder is going crazier and realising he fracked up his formula and is unsure now what he is become. It's suggested he is becoming cockroach like... which is ironic since in season 1 he did use the cockroach as the perfect example of evolution.

And certainly seems to have become something else when Peter finds him in the future. Peter then goes to find F.Sylar who is living at the bennet house in Costa Verde. And has become GOOD WTF? And has a son called Noah... my question is who is the mother???

What's weird (other than seeing Sylar act normal and father-like) is that by his and Noahs reaction to Peter it seems like the him and F.Peter had a good relationship. Peter asks him to show him how to use his power so that he can understand things better (something about it will help him understand the variables) like this will somehow help him understand how the future comes to be.

Not sure how this helps when he can already paint and dream the future you'd think that would be enough to see the future.Sylar doesn't want to give peter his power because he doesn't want Peter to have to deal with "the hunger" he fought. But in the end agrees after Peter makes in paint the future and he paints the world exploding. But the bigger question if Sylar becomes a good guy then why does Peter need to take his power? If Sylar has control of his hunger why not have him use it to sort things out instead of Peter needing to do everything? (Again)

F.Claire, Fear dude and F.Daphne (who is married to Matt, Mollys adopted mother and her and Matt have a baby girl... who i think is named after Matts first wife) show up, fight starts, Fear Dude kills Sylars son, Sylar goes Nuclear, F.Claire and Peter survive...prolly due to healling factor and Peter is captured. Scene was awesome and seeing Sylar act like a good guy wanting to protect rather than destroy before finally losing it was so awesome.

F.Nathan (president) shows up to talk to Peter trying to convince him things are alright i guess, Peter reads his mind and doesn't believe him and gets "hungry" awesome.

Meanwhile Hiro after failing to escape has a meeting with Angela who suggests someone else is behind the scenes pulling the strings. And she gets Hiro to digg up Adam because he is apparently "the key" finding out who is behind it all to save things.... WTF. Awesome.

I bet Linderman is behind it all, surely they'll come up with someway to explain him coming back to life, and he's probably using Matts father to be able to "appear" to Nathan. Poor Nathan he's nothing more than a puppet again :heh:

F.Claire is scary too, she must have went through some crazy shit to end up like that. Can't wait for the next episode.

I'm really liking her story it's like a mini side story. Thank god she is not a clone, think i jumped to conclusions when I heard the Doctor guy say I created you. Much better that they are sister...not just that but identical triplets, which means there's another one out there (Barbara.... wonder what she does?). More interesting they were not born with their powers, they were experimented on and given them. Very interesting, probably this was the forumla Hiro is after losing. And in the future F.Peter tells Peter that not everyone was born with their powers and divisions were made. Wonder who else is not a "natural".

Just watched episode 4 and it was great, I do have a question though regarding something that happened in the epsode.

[spoiler=]In the future how did Peter and Claire escape the blast that Sylar created? I mean if Peter was the one who teleported them out then how did he end up being chained up?

I think maybe Peter and Claire were caught in the explosion but because of their healing power survived, Claire probably healed faster and Peter could have taken longer and she kept him knocked out and got him back to their HQ

is it just me who streams it?? no BBC online watchy thing will let me watch outside of the UK... :sad:

LOVING domestic sylar!! that was amazing!! ...really harsh what they did to his kid, too... i was actually shocked when it happened! i knew he was hiding there - but i didnt want to believe what had just happened... O__o

oh! great "cliffhanger" too!! really didnt like that character at first ~ but since last season my tolerance for british people living in japan has gotten much higher :grin:

Well that was pretty darn cool. Loads of stuff happening. Mohinder's got some sensibility back, but clearly Maya is just a waste of space and serves no real purpose this year. The whole totem/spirit guide thing is pretty sweet and hilarious. Wonder if linderman's a spirit guide? :P

As always, shorty and I were sat there wondering, multiple times, why nobody ever just froze time. Hiro could always just go back five minutes and set up some crazy trap or something. That'd be cool.

Nice-guy Sylar was awesome! So yeah, who the frick is the momma? I'm not sure I'm all that fussed about the tracey story. I'm sure it'll get more important as the show focuses more on who was 'made', who was natural, etc.

And how about that adam! awesome!

Frankie; painting the future is always vague though, innit?

Awesome stuff! :yay:

Sylar nuclear punching Knox in the face. Win!!! Then exploding. :grin: The whole thing had me on edge. so many different twists and turns twas CRAZY!!!

When the child died, that shocked me a bit, don't often see a show killing off a kid. I wonder what has happened to Noah in that future as there must be a reason for the child to be named Noah? Also it didn't occur to me about the mother while watching it but now that you've said it, be interesting to find out. :)

I got geniunely confused in this episode about what is going on and why Peter needs Sylars power. Tracey is still interesting to me I like the idea that the powers were given to her. Also Mohinder is creeping me out as he seems to be losing control.

Daphne looked cool with straight hair and I'm love Matt's Journey at the moment.

Oh and Adam at the end. HELL YES!!!! :bowdown: I think he is a great character.

I'm not personally hugely bothered, but I think the nature of this site and it's affinity towards the gaming world means we recognise the effort that goes/should go into making a game. Etc.

And they just knock together TV shows in 5 minutes for pennies?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!