N-Europe

Sketch Swap - swapping your drawings with a stranger

AeroScap

I drew a picture of Iron Man (looking unintentionally camp) fighting Mily Cyrus' head.

It was pretty sexxxxy, but I forgot how to prnt Scrn on a mac.

I got some shite saying "Misty" on it.

You simply hit the Command key (the Apple key next to the space bar), the Shift key, and the number 3 key simultaneously.

Now, if you only want to copy a segment of the screen, hit Command + Shift + 4, and the mouse cursor will change from an arrow into cross hairs. Simply click and drag the cross hairs over the area of the screen of which you want to take a picture. When you release the mouse button, you will hear a clicking sound reminiscent of a camera shutter and a new file will appear on your desktop in pdf format.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You simply hit the Command key (the Apple key next to the space bar), the Shift key, and the number 3 key simultaneously.

Now, if you only want to copy a segment of the screen, hit Command + Shift + 4, and the mouse cursor will change from an arrow into cross hairs. Simply click and drag the cross hairs over the area of the screen of which you want to take a picture. When you release the mouse button, you will hear a clicking sound reminiscent of a camera shutter and a new file will appear on your desktop in pdf format.

Apple likes to keep it simple.

First time round I didn't take screenshots, but I drew a diagram of a synapse and got something back that must have been forgettable as I can't remember what it was.

This time, I drew:

outrage.jpg

And recieved:

manthing.jpg

No idea of the significance, but it looks somewhat cool, and at least they actually tried.