N-Europe

Bare Bones Mafia

Dyson

Night 8 is over.

---

The Mafia decided that they needed a lie in - thankfully, the rest of the town thoguht exactly the same. Waking up somewhat late, they approached the targets house where they found the man just waking up. He was in his pyjamas and was cooking breakfast - bacon and eggs. Tasty!

The Mafia struggled to think for a while..how could they kill the man without it being blindingly obvious it was a hit? Then a brainwave. One of the Mafioso would whistle next to the window, then hide. The man stepped away from the kitchen and looked outside for the source of the mysterious whistle. As he did this, another of the Mafia crept in to the kitchen and turned off the flame under the frying pan, before silently pouring a whole bottle of oil on the hob. He crept out just in time.

Shino gave up looking for the mysterious whistler. "Must have been the wind." He went back to his cooking only to find that something had extinguished the flame he was cooking with. "Must have been the wind...again."

He began to think this was odd right as he relit the hob to finish cooking his bacon and eggs, but didn't really get to finish the rest of his thinking, as a huge flame erupted from beneath the pan and engulfed Shino, and finally his house.

Shino is dead. He was good, but at least he is now cooked to perfection. Mm...

---

Day 9 begins....

Wait for it...

Waaaaiiiit for it.....

Now!

18 players remain. 10 is a majority.

Beggilax

Brian Mcoy

chairdriver

darksnowman

Eenuh

Gizmo

Jamba

jayseven

Jonnas

Lazyboy

Maddog

MoogleViper

mr-paul

Nintendohnut

Oxigen_Waste

Vicar

Wildo

Zell

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hallellujah! The night is over!

And we still need that full player list!

Well, chair was right about Shino, and following my suspicion the other day...

Vote: Brian Mcoy

D'oh! Dyson already posted that list. :heh:

Hallellujah! The night is over!

And we still need that full player list!

Well, chair was right about Shino, and following my suspicion the other day...

D'oh! Dyson already posted that list. :heh:

I checked out Brian Mcoy last night, he turned out evil.

Finally I found someone evil! :yay:

Well, if chair says Mcoy is evil it seems pretty clear to cut. If he's wrong, we know chair's playing us / is unreliable, if he's right we kill a mafioso and it's more likely he's good.

I say more likely because it's still possible he's sacrificing a mafia member to make us trust him. But hey.

Well, my Mcoy accusation had proof. I don't need a fancy investigation power. :p

Joking aside, at least we're sure Chair is not a naive cop. That still doesn't ilibate him from being a very clever mafioso, though.

But that's still a long shot.

Vote: Mcoy, and the usual rule of if-they're-innocent-we're-coming-after-you applies here.

Rise and shine! I was almost ready for some debate and stuff... but if someone who we think is an investigator has said Mcoy is evil then theres not much to discuss eh. Lynch him and let another looooooooong night commence, so in accordance with the above quote... Chair, if you ain't right... prepare for trouble.

Rise and shine! I was almost ready for some debate and stuff... but if someone who we think is an investigator has said Mcoy is evil then theres not much to discuss eh. Lynch him and let another looooooooong night commence, so in accordance with the above quote... Chair, if you ain't right... prepare for trouble.

For the record, I had proof before chair did. I'm pretty sure Mcoy is mafia.

But we still need to see if chair is just a mafioso using him to clear his own name, though...

And has Dyson forgotten about the game, again!?

Correct; I was working yesterday and then got a very fast drive in a very fast car before going to the bar and proceeding to get the drunkest I've ever been. I can still feel the hangover!

Day 9 is over.

---

The town were heavy in debate about who should be offed that day when somebody brought up the name Brian Mcoy. Everyone was sitting at the meeting pondering the idea, but nobody was willing to second the idea. So somebody shouted "Hey, Mcoy, what do you have to say?"

Mcoy replied; "Mcoy thinks that the town have no proof and are being stupid," and to this the town nodded in agreement and turned back to the debate for several hours.

---

As the deadline for the day drew closer to a close, Mcoy was eager to go home and sleep before helping to plan the night kill. Mcoy simply said "Right, well I think I should go home, are we done here?" To which the entire town stopped talking and stared. Nobody could believe it - had Mcoy just spoken in first person?

"He's a robot!"

"He's a fake!"

"He's certainly not made of cake!"

To check exactly what had happened here, pretty much the entire town put their votes up straight away. Mcoy swore quietly to himself for his slip of the tongue and lack of concentration as they tied him to a totem pole and painted a target on his body. The entire town then drew their bows and arrows from their rucksacks, a commonplace item, and used poor Mcoy as target practice for no real reason.

Brian Mcoy is dead. He was one of those nasty little mafia guys, eww!

(Oh, and it turns out the reason he spoke in first person was because he felt like a change. Weirdo.)

---

Night 9 begins now. You know what to do.

Night 9 is over.

---

Before the meeting closed last night, a town member, Gizmo, reminded the rest of the village that he was to take a week's leave in the Caribbean to collect his thoughts and get away from the daily and nightly killing that seemed to frequent the town.

Little did he know that this remark would cost him. As he sat at home that night, packing his bags with a cup of tea beside him, he thought he could hear people shuffling around. Gizmo was not prepared to make the same mistake others already had the past 9 days, and quickly closed his suitcase, finished up his cuppa, and fled his house to get to his car.

The moment he reached his car and got inside, a resounding BOOM was heard, and Gizmo turned around to see that his house had in fact just been destroyed by a bomb planted by, of course, the Mafia. Gizmo took this as a sign to leave, and so made his getaway to the airport. On the way, an unmarked black van came screeching from out of nowhere, with a driver and 2 passengers with sub-machine-guns. Smashing open their windows, they then opened fire on Gizmo's vehicle, leading to a spectacular car chase. Close to the airport however, the Mafia vehicle started to slow down considerably - they had anticipated that this was to be a short chase, and didn't/couldn't fuel up too much due to massive outrageous fucking fuel prices!

Gizmo breathed a sigh of relief - he had successfully outdriven and outsmarted the Mafia. He approached the airport and checked in, bought some useless duty free goodies and boarded the plane. The plane took off successfully, and Gizmo looks to have escaped the Mafia for one night.

---

Day 10 begins now. 17 players remain. 9 is a majority.