N-Europe

Forum Mafia Mk.II

The fish

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok - slight confusion - raining_again which night do you say that you investigated strider?

Night 3;

A man returned home to find another rummaging through his belongings.

"Ah!", said the intruder, "Just the man I wanted to see. Now, tell me..."

"Wait a sec", replied the homeowner, "you're in my house, so I do the talking!"

And boy, can the owner talk!

Two more players cannot post for the day, and will not be counted towards the vote majority.

Was this the pair of you? Arg. Confused.

I have a feeling that the mafia may be made of normal forumites. Or maybe it's the Portuguese mafia. :heh:

I agree that there's a high chance that the mafia will be normal forumers, and I'd actually clap my hands if the Portuguese mafia were the mafia.

Maybe Hellfire is the one setting the bombs/burning the bodies?

ok - slight confusion - raining_again which night do you say that you investigated strider?

Night 3;

Was this the pair of you? Arg. Confused.

Sounds like it

And boy, can the owner talk!

Well that bit does.

I've been re-reading that night, and here's what I think:

When Esequiel died, someone was silenced because he saw the crime scene.

Later that day, two people were silenced because a talkative person was targetted.

So, if Strider and R_A were silenced that day... Then Strider must be the talkative person, and R_A wasn't in the crime scene at all.

Withdraw Vote

GAH! All my posts are coming late! Other people reached the same conclusion as I.

I've been re-reading that night, and here's what I think:

When Esequiel died, someone was silenced because he saw the crime scene.

Later that day, two people were silenced because a talkative person was targetted.

So, if Strider and R_A were silenced that day... Then Strider must be the talkative person, and R_A wasn't in the crime scene at all.

Withdraw Vote

GAH! All my posts are coming late! Other people reached the same conclusion as I.

Then why is raining suspicious? Didn't she say something about targeting him as one of the three in teh write-up?

To answer Cube's question, i've been camping this weekend, so didn't have a chance to post on the previous day.

Hmmm, Strider sounds quite convincing with his explanation. I wanna know what RA says, it seems there may have been a bit of a mixup of nights.

I'll Withdraw vote and wait to see how things pan out.

Then why is raining suspicious? Didn't she say something about targeting him as one of the three in teh write-up?

Mainly because she said she was the hooded figure present at Esequiel's death. That's what confused me.

Still, they're probably both clear.

Now, considering the only kill of the night was, in fact, a ban, and considering it didn't involve any gasoline, I'm willing to believe the right person was protected...Or the killer was roleblocked.

Roleblockers, speak up!

Sorry i'm checking in late, i'm just reading everything through.

Three people silenced - I saw CB browsing the thread, not the other two.

Chairdriver seems suspicious to me. Yesterday's events and the way he was posting - I ask someone to check him out tonight.

Sorry i'm checking in late, i'm just reading everything through.

Three people silenced - I saw CB browsing the thread, not the other two.

Chairdriver seems suspicious to me. Yesterday's events and the way he was posting - I ask someone to check him out tonight.

Actually, I already checked him out at some point, but I couldn't get any kind of result. All I got was ???, which seems to be the same for Beggilax, who investigated him as well. =/

I have no idea if that makes him good or bad.

Oh by the way, I will be gone for the next couple of days. Going to London with school. So don't expect me to be active. =O

Guest bluey

i am utterly confused. and i'm slowly coming to the conclusion that it's kinda mean to lynch people out of boredom, so perhaps another day night of murder and things exploding would help... :smile:vote: nobody

Actually, I already checked him out at some point, but I couldn't get any kind of result. All I got was ???, which seems to be the same for Beggilax, who investigated him as well. =/

I have no idea if that makes him good or bad.

I'm not going to place a vote but that makes me very suspicious. I've played too many of these games now and I can't remember a role other than mafia that appeared false/altered when investigated.

Got anything to say chair?