N-Europe

Thriller Mafia

Tellyn

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Maase

Im gonna vote Mccoy cause he is acting suspicious.

But, one thing Esequiel

That idea is ridiculous, imagine if a Mafia uses this to blame Chairdriver if he is still Neutral/Good?

He would kill MoogleViper, and then we would lynch Chairdriver

I still don't know if we can trust Chairdrivver, but now Mccoy is a better choice after his actions...

I've gotta say tough, we're gonna get highly pwned at the end of the day

Change Vote: Mccoy

Vote: MCoy

Also:

Maase, shut the fuck up, seriously, you're gonna get yourself killed for being a nuisance again.

The secret agent crept into the darkened room and fired two bullets into the shadows.

Fandango is dead. He was Jamey Farrell (Evil), a corrupt CTU analyst who had been leaking information to the Mafia.

We've got Le Chiffre, so my guess is the agent is 007, Janes Bond. Plus the "two bullets" fit into the profile.

Day 2 is over

The town's first priority was cleaning the ocean. The pesky shark was deemed too much of a danger to keep.

Brian Mcoy is dead. He was Jaws (Neutral), a shark looking for food.

There are 33 players left in the game (17 is a majority)

Beggilax

Calza

chairdriver

Coolness Bears

darksnowman

DomJcg

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Esequiel

Gaggle64

Gizmo

Haggis

Hellfire

jayseven

Jonnas

LazyBoy

Maase

MadDog91UK

martinist

Moogleviper

mr-paul

Mundi

Nintendohnut

Oxygen_Waste

Raining again

ShadowV7

Shino

The fish

Vicar

VoLcOm

welsh_gamer

Zell

Night 2 begins now. Send in your targets to me or Tellyn asap please.

Night 2 is over.

The vice president issued a bizzarre order to one of the villagers, then he heard a creak behind him. His life flashed before his eyes before a bullet entered each of them.

Jonnas is dead. He was Vice President Noah Daniels (Evil), a corrupt member of the US government who would do anything to ensure a victory for the mafia.

The clown played with his cards, and before he knew it he had been swept away in a helicopter.

Last night, I did an unforgiveable thing. I stole medicine from a doctor. I have no idea what to do with it, but it might come in handy at some point.

Tonight, I paid the author a visit. When he wasn't looking, I stole a pen and some paper. Lord, forgive me for my sins.

The doctor found another subject to test on, but this time, there were no unwanted side-effects. The subject thanked the doctor and carried on with their business.

The man with the bleeding eye viciously attacked the man's testicles with a knotted rope. One blow was enough to make the man give up his information.

The creature would be exploring a temple tonight. On his way around he caught a glimpse of an adventurer, but that wasn't the reason he was here. Treasure was the thing that drew people to this place. When he found what he was looking for, he snatched it immediately without thinking about the consequences.

A boulder fell from a chamber above and began to roll after the creature. The creature was dimwitted and ran in a straight line, and had managed to run itself into a sealed chamber, the boulder blocking the entrance.

Someone has been trapped and silenced. They will not be able to post for the rest of the day.

scubahood has joined the game!

There are 33 players left in the game (17 is a majority)

Beggilax

Calza

chairdriver

Coolness Bears

darksnowman

DomJcg

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Esequiel

Gaggle64

Gizmo

Haggis

Hellfire

jayseven

LazyBoy

Maase

MadDog

martinist

Moogleviper

mr-paul

Mundi

Nintendohnut

Oxygen_Waste

Raining again

scubahood

ShadowV7

Shino

The fish

Vicar

VoLcOm

welsh_gamer

Zell

Day 3 begins now.

Jesus Christ I can finally talk! Thank God some of you were able to see through my subtle hints. I was targeted by a sniper and had to do AND SAY everything he wanted, or else he would shoot me. I don't know if Chairdriver is bad, everything I said and didn't say was as the sniper requested.