NEurope
Tellyn

Thriller Mafia

IF YOU ARE NOT PLAYING IN THE GAME, PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD.

ALL PLAYERS MUST READ!

Things to remember:

1) A full writeup of the rules can be found here.

2) When you vote to lynch, please do so by saying Vote: [Player] in bold. If you wish to change your vote, please say Change Vote: [Player] instead. Voting "Nobody" is a valid vote; if a majority votes for 'nobody' then nobody will be lynched and we'll move on to the Night phase.

3) If your role says you may use your power, you don't have to do anything at night if you so choose. Even so, it'll speed things along quite a bit if you'd still just send me a PM saying "Not using my [whatever] power tonight, thanks."

4) If your role says you must use your power, and you don't PM me, I'll randomly pick what you do. Or, perhaps, not-so-randomly. Don't blame me if you end up dead because you targeted the wrong person.

5) You may NOT send a PM to anyone about this game unless your role explicitly says you can. This is cheating. Nor can you discuss this game in any other thread than this.

6) Do NOT edit your posts in this thread. This is cheating.

7) Please do not copy-and-paste anything from any PM I send you to the thread. This is also cheating.

8) Please do not post in this thread after you are killed. This, too, is cheating and can ruin the game if done wrong. Dead men tell no tales. Also, do not discuss anything with other any other players (alive or dead) if you are dead. In situations like this, death is not always the end.

9) Please do not post pictures in this thread, it will get very tedious if it's clogged up with crap.

10) Remember, it's just a game. You will get paranoid, you will be stabbed in the back by someone, you will see somebody do or say something stupid and want to smack them. Just breathe deep and relax. If things get out of hand, we do have a mod playing who will forcibly remind you to chill out if needed. It hasn't happened yet, and we'd all like to keep it that way.

11) Have fun!

There are 35 players in the game. (18 is a majority)

Beggilax

Brian Mcoy

Calza

chairdriver

Coolness Bears

darksnowman

DomJcg

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Esequiel

Fandango

Gizmo

Haggis

Hellfire

jayseven

Jonnas

LazyBoy

Maase

MadDog91UK

martinist

Moogleviper

mr-paul

Mundi

My Buttons Are Magic!

Nintendohnut

Oxygen_Waste

Raining again

ShadowV7

Shino

The fish

Vicar

VoLcOm

welsh_gamer

Zell

The two detectives ran behind a wall as the machine gun fire trailed behind them. They had been spotted, and their mission to collapse the evil organisation was thwarted. They could do one thing before they met their fate however...

They rushed into a back room and ran over to a strange looking machine. The taller of the pair activated it. It was an EMP (Electromagnetic Pulse) bomb, and it ensured that all forms of communication between the organistion's members had been disabled.

As the machine took effect and fizzled out every source of electricity in the building, a strange man in a striped jumper walked into the room. He said nothing as he shot the two in the head - instantly killing them.

Tellyn and Cube are dead. They were Myron Bolitar and Win, a pair of detectives who had managed to infiltrate an evil organisation.

Day 1 begins now.

Send in your targets for Night 1 now to quicken the process (inform me/Cube even if you do not wish to use your power) or if you have any questions about your power.

Your PM will state whether you have to report to me or Cube for your powers.

No Lynch (13): The fish, LazyBoy, Vicar, martinist, Gizmo, Mundi, Eenuh, welsh_gamer, Fandango, darksnowman, Shino, VoLcOm, Hellfire

18 is a majority.

No Lynch (15): The fish, LazyBoy, Vicar, martinist, Gizmo, Mundi, Eenuh, welsh_gamer, Fandango, darksnowman, Shino, VoLcOm, Hellfire, Zell, Esequiel

18 is a majority.

No Lynch (17): The fish, LazyBoy, Vicar, martinist, Gizmo, Mundi, Eenuh, welsh_gamer, Fandango, darksnowman, Shino, VoLcOm, Hellfire, Zell, Esequiel, Nintendohnut, MadDog

18 is a majority.

A majority has been reached. The town decided not to lynch anybody today.

There are 35 players left in the game. (18 is a majority)

Beggilax

Brian Mcoy

Calza

chairdriver

Coolness Bears

darksnowman

DomJcg

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Esequiel

Fandango

Gizmo

Haggis

Hellfire

jayseven

Jonnas

LazyBoy

Maase

MadDog91UK

martinist

Moogleviper

mr-paul

Mundi

My Buttons Are Magic!

Nintendohnut

Oxygen_Waste

Raining again

ShadowV7

Shino

The fish

Vicar

VoLcOm

welsh_gamer

Zell

Night 1 begins now. Send in your targets to me or Cube asap please.

Anti Merge?

Please don't do that. People expect an update as in previous game it's done just before the night is over (as the mod asks someone to do it just before they post).

Plus this game is run by two mods. It's likely that we'll both be online when the night ends.