N-Europe

Post Your Keys

ReZourceman

Post a picture of your keys here.

What can we find out about you from your keys?

Im not near a phone/transfer scheme atm, but from my keys you can tell ;

House/Work Draw

- My favourite colour

- That I like LEGO/and or/Star Wars

Car

- That I clearly like LEGO

- And Spider-Man

- And Batman

- And I drive a VW

Funny that you should make a thread about keys... yesterday I had a big panic where I thought I'd lost my keys, ended up ringing meadowhall and asking them to check, eventually found them in my bag after getting really worked up and figuring out how to replace them all. I swear I checked that bag like... 12 times.

Anyway, I cba to take a picture of my keys, but from them you could tell I drive a Ford car and sometimes open bottles. And that it takes three keys to get into my flat.

Guest Stefkov

DSCF2850.jpg

Just a keyring to make it weighty so I know it's in my pocket. Those coloured things that you can use were useless in the dark. How can I tell the different between red, black, green, blue with no light? So I go by touch.

From my keys, you can tell that:

• I used to have a locker at school
    I need a key to get in my house
    I'm quite proud to be British from my Red Phonebox keyring
    My name is Ross, and that I am good to be with. (One of those keyrings that tells you what your first-name means.)

keys.jpg

work keys, (i work wow) keys for a cd case thing (i own cds), keyring from my australian friend (boomerang) new rock keyring. (i like new rock shoes)

Also 64mb, 256mb, 1gb, 2gb, another 2gb and 4gb usb flash drives. (geek)

oh and one of those shopping trolley keyring things i almost never use (has my name on it, so i guess that tells you my name... and that i dont do grocery shopping very often)

I have an edward Monkton keyring and my keys and I think that's it! I guess that shows I have no personality, but an awesome sense of humour.

EDIT: Oh yeah - I've also got this dog-bone-shaped dog tag that I found in a pile of bones. It's inscribed with the name "mollie" on one side and has a mobile number on the other. I never did get round to letting the owner know. So what does that tell you about me? :/

keys.jpg

work keys, (i work wow) keys for a cd case thing (i own cds), keyring from my australian friend (boomerang) new rock keyring. (i like new rock shoes)

Also 64mb, 256mb, 1gb, 2gb, another 2gb and 4gb usb flash drives. (geek)

Bloody 'ell lasseh, no external hard drive?

keysds5.jpg

The only keyring I have is that Union Jack thing which came with a similarly designed wallet as a Birthday present. The corners on that thing were sharp as fuck, so I scraped them on the brickwork of my house, smoothed them out a treat.

The other thing is a nut I found on the floor and commandeered when I was with my step dad as he was building halls of residence at Nottingham University. It is known as my Lucky Nut.

Key lowdown is as follows, right to left:

Two house keys for uni.

Bike lock [not a car key]

Normal house key.

Padlock on my room key.

I used to have my keys in the right pocket of my coat all the time, but that chain is now used so the keys are in my back pocket, not as a prickish fashion statement with the kiddies who have 20 chains rattling around with no practical use.

S4010297.jpg

I love. Like keeping Batman, Spidey and Boba as your unwilling slaves.

---

S8301312.jpg

School locker key (left), House Keys (Right)

-You can tell I only have one locker.

- You can tell I went to Florida recently (Walt Disney World, Universal Studios)

- You can tell I like Spidey and Storm.

-You can tell I have 3 locks to get into my house.

- You can tell my name is Henry.

- You can tell someone made me one of the Skoobidoo things. I used to chew it all the time, until it made me ill.

Heh ReZ, loving the liitle lego Spidey!

I feel uncool cos I don't have any keyrings now. I used to have loads as a kid(i basically thought i'd collect as many as i could when the oppurtunity arose) but I began to run out of pocket space, and a few broke off and stuff, so now I just have keys and rings, bar a pen drive I stuck on last week :( There's like 4 padlock keys on it too, for padlocks I've lost, so they're totally useless, and just serve to give them some substance :D