N-Europe

Annoying People

Emasher

I had this awful sub today in math. She talked like Stephan Dion, she sent a girl to the office because she was using a calculator and the teacher thought it was a cell phone. She came up to me in the middle of class and said:

Her: Are you done?

Me: No (nobody else was done).

Her: Since you are done you can work on the other thing now.

Me: But I'm not done.

Her: Now you are done so work on the other assignment.

Me: But I'm not done.

Her: Oh. While what are you working on.

Me: Exercise 40.

Her: Exercise 16.

Me: No, I'm working on exercise 40.

Her: Exercise 16?

Me: No, I'm working on exercise 40, see look on the board it says exercise 40.

Her: Oh, show me.

So I show her what I'm working on and she reads over every single question and then tells me that they're all wrong (when they're really right). So we had a big argument and she finally got mad and walked away.

Latter in the class (and the teacher had said before he left that we were allowed to work in groups) she came up to the only people in the class that were working in groups and told them that they would have to stay after class for talking (they were whispering about the assignment).

Part way through class we started to all click our pens just to annoy her.

It worked, but she thought it was just one girl who was doing it and made her move to the front of the room. After that we continued to do it and she was smart enough to just shut up for the rest of class.

So post your annoying experiences here.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get annoyed, I get violent.

There is only one thing in life that really gets on my nerves and that is people who get in my way. I missed TWO f*cking tube trains because people didn't have the spacial awareness and realisation that they weren't the only person who used the London Underground.

I don't get annoyed, I get violent.

Lol! If someone annoys me, I'll get even. Simple.

I hate people that stand in the middle of a path, college coridoor (You know you who are!) and chat. Jesus people, move! It's not hard to realise there are other people with things to do is it?

Also, people that are rude for no reason. Go screw yourself. :)

you pesky kids, for one :)

Foiled your crazy plans to dress up in some sort of costume and scare people away from some sort of location, eh? Tough! *gets in scooby van to foil more eevil*

I find alot of things people do annoying, generally not people though, though there's exceptions, namely people who do like...everything I find annoying. To be honest, the best part of this thread for me was reading Daft's first line, as I just imagined him in your same situation but punching out some lady sub for being deaf towards the beginning of the situation.

Guest Stefkov

I'd say small children, mainly babies, and their, mostly, mothers in waiting rooms.

The babies because they won't shut. the. fuck. up while you wait and just want to go in and see the doctor

The mothers because they don't have control of their kids. Stick a dummy in their mouths fgs.

She wasn't deaf, she could hear us whispering from across the room.

Another thing thats been getting on my nerves lately is when the 7th graders use their left side of the stairs. If your in a hurry you don't have time to wait for them.

I'd agree with people being in the way. That really annoys me too. Your walking round at school and then some silly fools decide to stop in front of you and start hugging one of their friends going the other way (Girls)

I mean it's not even a genuine reason to stop!

Guest Jordan

I get annoyed constantly by other people.

My job, these boards, people on XBL, people in general really.

*gets in scooby van to foil more eevil*

You want to foil me? Is this some sort of gay chat up line?

Me and my housemate annoy oneanother sometimes, recently there has been a fart war of sorts, apparently I fart in his room, which occasionally I do but it isn't the sole purpose of my visit. On two occasions he's just walked in, turned round, farted in my general direction and walked off. So some point this week I'm going to take a trip round to Maryland, an awesome chicken establishment that gives you the most phenomenal farts you've ever smelt.

Emasher, man, I would have gone ape shit if I were you at that moment.

I concur. Too much respect was given to that sub in that scenerio. Subs in my school were always used as '1-ups' to gain that precious +1 respect point by arguing with it or doing some other form of crazzzzy shit.

These days, I'm annoyed by these bastard children who for some unknown reason decide to listen to their music on the loudspeakers of their phone in buses. :shakehead ...But also people who lack self awareness piss me off; like people (mostly men) who have the annoying habit of touching your legs with theirs when you're sitting together or fools that cough without covering....

My only remedy comes from imagining I'm Vegeta here, going super saiyan and blasting everything with a Final flash. Aaaaaaaah bliss.

Oh and people that park in one than more parking space.

I don´t have a drivers license and it annoys the living hell out of me when i´m in a car with someone.

Like for example, me and Vicar are going to this shopping mall, it´s Saturday so naturally it´s really busy and we´ve been looking for a parking space for about an half an hour we see this sporty looking neon green car parked straight across 3 parking spaces.

If it wasn´t for the fact that we parked far away from that car I would have keyed it.

Our German techer is a bitch. She gives us the hardest assignments, ridiculous expectations and is so easily angered. Hell, if you walk acroos the grass she'll give you an hours detention. We finally decided that she'll get angry whatever we do, so sometimes we just piss her off on purpose.

I'm in the majority very chilled out, nothing bothers me that much.

One thing gets on my wick more than anything:

I sit in the middle of a cluster of desks (for lack of better term) and some of my workmates like to shout over at each other, while I take the phone calls.

They then start to involve themselves in a chat about some dirty joke or other (which i have nothing against, i love a good dirty joke!)

Me trying to be professional and asking the poor bloody caller to repeat their name over and over. During which they hear curse words, and silly girls screaming. >_>