N-Europe

Mafia Game: My Mafia (DIY)

Mundi

I said you may have.

THANKYOU. Jeez guys, why would no one listen to me? He said he knew I was a young girl, therefore he thought it was me. Nightwolf has also come forward as a young girl, and we also know Coolness is one.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give me away to prove myself and I will. Someone is decieveing everyone, whether that be Jonnas, Cube or Rokhed, or some other party giving someone the wrong info.

I will role reveal if forced, but as I said I would rather not.

Hmm, highly confusing, but it's quite difficult to see if one is lying, I'm abit iffy about rokhed at the moment, why don't have a definate answer from him.

I have not been in the confusing triangle/square of whom is pregnant, my character is at least at legal age for an adult. Again I wouldn't say that is a little girl.

Withdraw Vote

Hmm, highly confusing, but it's quite difficult to see if one is lying, I'm abit iffy about rokhed at the moment, why don't have a definate answer from him.

Thinking about it, he never explained about his conflicting facts about jayseven, either.

withdraw vote

for now.

And that power is his baby? ahhh too confusing...

But...if he got his power later on in the game, then theres a chance he would be good, rather than neutral like i thought, which would make him a townfolk man and therefore *crosses coolness off the suspicous list*

Well didn't Coolness say he'd get a secret power later on in the game or something?

That was just me thinking about what power someone might gain from me as i had no power! that's why i was so willing to give it up!

I don't think i have a secret power! unless it was being pregnant! so maybe when the baby is orn that is a new power?

So maybe I did target Coolness Bears. And he's probably innocent.

Coolness, do you know what happens with you? Maybe I could wait for this lil' freak to come out.

So you did target me? :o so you may have stolen my baby?

I have no idea what happens i'm afraid . :)

So you did target me? :o so you may have stolen my baby?

I have no idea what happens i'm afraid . :)

I didn't steal him. I cloned him. :smile:

And I'm not sure if I really did target you. But who else is a young girl with a bulging belly?

Anyway, I will probably get another power. I don't know if "Juno" is neutral, and I still want to clear my name.

Also, the idea of Kirby giving birth to...something...disturbs me. :(

Hmm I'd either say rokhed because he's being very vague on the things he's saying or Jonnas, jonnas nearly made all of us (including myself) lynch Haggis, maybe he is the one covering his tracks?

Rokhed's (vague) info was the main thing pointing to Haggis. Jonnas' info alone just suggests that he sucked Coolness.

I don't think we should vote for Jonnas, so far he seems good to me. Just don't go off voting for someone as soon as anyone has a "theory" or a so called suspect. We need to be sure before we vote.

Anyway, I'd like to hear more from rokhed really.

I don't think we should vote for Jonnas, so far he seems good to me. Just don't go off voting for someone as soon as anyone has a "theory" or a so called suspect. We need to be sure before we vote.

Anyway, I'd like to hear more from rokhed really.

Exactly. Lots of you rushed to lynch suddenly with some very vague info. If we want us goodies to win, thats not the way to go now is it?

Roked, comon. You can't give a little bit of vague info then not post again. Spill.

I'm a little suspicious of chairdriver. For this Haggis thing he seemed to be just driving it along. I've got this gut feeling about him (oh yes, you guys remember the gut feeling). Could someone check him out tonight?