N-Europe

Mafia Game: My Mafia (DIY)

Mundi

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate this method of trying to flush people out. Isn't it a bit early for it cos the new day has only begun. Are we looking for someone who is female? I might know of one of you who are a woman in this. If it helps I'll point them out.

I have no affiliation with Calza btw, this blind voting is annoying though.

Yeah, it almost seems like he doesn't want the town to get more info.

Also, he was pretty insistant that no-one investigate him again.

I'm guessing he is genuinely neutral, but can't really think what his win condition would be.

Well I certainly don't think Kirby would class as a 'Bad' character, for sure. Perhaps his win condition is to 'taste' a whole bunch of people? Will be interesting to see what he says on the matter :)

Personally I'd like to know who has my ransom, and what it is! Coolness; did you have to give up your power (or unpower, or whatever) to the kidnapper, or does it just dissapear?

I hate this method of trying to flush people out. Isn't it a bit early for it cos the new day has only begun. Are we looking for someone who is female? I might know of one of you who are a woman in this. If it helps I'll point them out.

I have no affiliation with Calza btw, this blind voting is annoying though.

I know, but no one seems to be willing to share anything, if they even know anything. Where the hell are the various detective-role people when you need them?

I know, but no one seems to be willing to share anything, if they even know anything. Where the hell are the various detective-role people when you need them?

I'm wondering the same. Either there aren't any investigators or they simply don't have information worth sharing.

Well, everything is confusing. I targetted Chairdriver. I am now a girl with a bulge on her stomach.

Have I been misdirected? Who is the little girl? And why haven't I gained any power? Mundi, is the girl powerless or did you forget to give me a power?

Well, everything is confusing. I targetted Chairdriver. I am now a girl with a bulge on her stomach.

Have I been misdirected? Who is the little girl? And why haven't I gained any power? Mundi, is the girl powerless or did you forget to give me a power?

Are you pregnant?

You must have been misdirected to Haggis (I guessed he was Juno as soon as rokhed said he was a girl :heh: )

How do you know that he is (or did I miss something)? So then Jonnas targeted Haggis eh. Hmmm.

Um, well, houses got switched around or something didn't they? so people obviously aren't who they should be.

Jonnas...you now have the power of...pregnancy?!?

We've got ample info-gatherers atm.

I played in this one game where the only two info gatherers in the game - the cop and the tracker - were killed on the first night.

Then, to add insult to injury, the doctor was killed on night 3.

That was also the only game I've ever played in where the serial killer won.

Ah right, forgot about Rokhed. Still, sounds like a weird thing to be pregnant. Wonder what Haggis' power is. =P

From what Jonnas' power is, it sounds like there is no power.

That's why I think it's possible that Haggis could win after so many days (possibly 9).