N-Europe

post your room!!

Guest bluey

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my God it's me! And my room!

Edit: I have a feeling I'm going to regret including the vibrating pillow. Also, my avatar dances PERFECTLY in time with the music :D

Hahahahh Epic video!

Lol.

So you like to get jiggy with Quasimodo with a vibrating pillow whilst listening to Boogie Pimps? Niche. :heh:

Moe fun. Literally going into detail. Analysing the positioning of butttons on your remote, for the sheer fun of it.

Yeah! I got a bit carried away with that! : peace: I warned everyone it would be long. :heh:

Coolness, you have like, one of the best voices i've ever heard :D i loved that entire thing, twas so awesome!

Hehe! Thank You! :grin:

I couldn't watch all of Coolness'. After I realised that his first one alone was almost 15 mins long, I gave up. The total time spent on the room is almost 30 minutes, I just couldn't handle that. Obviously I didn't watch it all the way through so I don't know how big your room is Coolness, but it must be the size of a house to warrant half an hour of video talkage!

My room isn't that big it just decends into nothing really... i really go into too much detail! :)

Wow, your voice is awesome! It's nothing like I expected it too be. :yay:

Thanks Haggis! :D what did you think it would be like?

You spent nearly half an hour on a room tour :shakehead

yeah...:blank: I had nothing else to do! :)

Hahahahh Epic video!

Lol.

So you like to get jiggy with Quasimodo with a vibrating pillow whilst listening to Boogie Pimps? Niche. :heh:

I hope that comment alone pumped a bit of interest in to my video, as it appears to have recieved a grand total of 4 views :indeed:

Oh man, I thought my video was long but Coolness Bears has got me beat! XD

Seriously that was looooooong. And I watched it all! X3

You have a cool room, very big with lots of posters. *wishes she had more room for posters*

The video was so random and had me laugh quite often really. =D

Who's has the best voice?

Are we going to have poll after this topic is done?

Example who has the best room or who has the best voice?

good lord man what is it with you and voices?

or have i just uncovered one of your darkest secrets? :eek:

heheh ^_^

no need for a poll~ it's blatantly me ...eenuh :grin:

Since Shorty said I should do one in Dutch (cause he hates dubs =P ), I did one of those, but this time as a quick tour through the house. No subtitles though cause I don't know how to add those.

And guy, my voice sounds so different here. I don't know what my real voice is like anymoreeeee. D:

(might also sound different cause this time I was home alone and didn't have to be quiet...)

I don't understand Dutch, but I get the feeling that Echo's talking about a certain glass ornament.

The bar's really being raised now: not just entire homes, but also multi-lingual presentations. Unfortunately I can only speak English, though, so I'm afraid that will have to do.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!