NEurope
Platty

Youtube?

i cant load videos~ havent been able to for a while now... but just for watching and stuff, it's fine.

Nope, I'm on AOL and could watch stuff on it earlier, but now it's apparently down for others aswell.

Youtube is working for me, videos download at normal speeds and all that. Wonder what is preventing it from working with you guys.

I never thought I'd be able to say this without being called a racist. But you can blame the Pakistani's!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/7262071.stm

haha, that's actually funny, an error causes a worldwide accidental take down of the website.

....or was it accidental? Who's to say they only wanted to ban the site in their country, maybe they thought "we're going to do the world a favour".... next the Chinese government will cause an "accidental" outage of the ENTIRE Internet :heh:

I just read this on the Beeb website. Smooth work, Pakistan, there's is going to be some serious internet-based fallout from this... :indeed:

While we're on the topic, somewhat, can anyone log into any Windows Live services? Including Hotmail and Live Messenger?

While we're on the topic, somewhat, can anyone log into any Windows Live services? Including Hotmail and Live Messenger?

I can't log into msn. And Bungie.net won't let me log in (because it uses a live login).