1. 1. What kind of gamer are you?

• Solo
    • Hybrid
    • Hardcore
    • Multiplayer Maddie
    • Online Gamer
    • Fadder
    • Casual Gamer

Hybrid describes me pretty well in the main - not finishing games is an annoying habit I'm trying to get out of, and I have 2 controllers for every console I've ever bought (other htan the GC, which I have three for due to getting a Wavebird :p)

I'm quite bad when it comes to unfinished games. I'm trying to be better at it but sometimes games end up becoming a chore and I can't be bothered.

Also when I've played a game for hours and hours, and then I finish it and it's all over. I feel a little empty inside. Like I've lost something/someone and I don't know what to do with myself.

Not really sure what I am. Thought I was a bit of a casual gamer, but I don't know...

I don't have much time or money to spend on games, but I do love them and buy different kind of games (though no sports or FPS). I go for the mainstream ones (Mario and Zelda) as well as some more obscure ones as Chibi Robo, Ouendan, Rhythm Tengoku...

I guess I'm a Hybrid, though I do finish most of the games I own, just not all (due to time being limited). Don't really have anyone to play with so can't do much multiplayer (though I do own such games and have at least two controllers for every console I own). And online I'll only do occasionally, cause I seem to get a lot of lag. =O