• Solo
    • Hybrid
    • Hardcore
    • Multiplayer Maddie
    • Online Gamer
    • Fadder
    • Casual Gamer

I can't say i fit in a group.

I like pretty much everything apart from RPG's and some sports games.

Hybrid?

The pool is closed? Due to what?!

A temporal glitch in the time-space continuum.

And I pressed the wrong button.

According to the description, I'm something between Hybrid and Hardcore, but I'll put hardcore because of those nights spent waiting for E3 conferences and stuff like that.

I put online gamer...But what would you call a person who once played Command and Conquer 3 online for 24 hours straight? ^^

I'm between Hybrid and Hadcore also. Staying up on Xbox Live while E3 was being shown probably makes me lean towards hardcore.

I put online gamer...But what would you call a person who once played Command and Conquer 3 online for 24 hours straight? ^^

A liar. ...

A liar. ...

Its the truth. I was 'sick' so I had the time. I played from 10 in the morning till 10 in the morning of the next day...Didn't even intend to it just...happened. Its easy to lose hours to C&c3 online.

I was torn between Solo and Hybrid. I rarely play games with other people (due to having no friends) and I enjoy the escape from reality that RPGs give me. But I'm open to other things. Besides it would be a different story if BT would let me have broadband.

Hybrid it is.

I thought I was a Casual. But after reading the Hybrid description, my life changed...er, I mean, I realised I was more of a Hybrid.

Hybrid pretty much sums me up.

I liked the way the descriptions were so right! Damn those casual gamers :p

Hybrid describes me pretty well in the main - not finishing games is an annoying habit I'm trying to get out of, and I have 2 controllers for every console I've ever bought (other htan the GC, which I have three for due to getting a Wavebird :p)

im a 'casual-game'-hating casual gamer.

I dont spend much time on videogames these days but when i do i want some depth

Hybrid gamer all the way! :P Damn those unfinished games, must...finish...them..................EVENTUALLY!!!

I'm quite bad when it comes to unfinished games. I'm trying to be better at it but sometimes games end up becoming a chore and I can't be bothered.

Also when I've played a game for hours and hours, and then I finish it and it's all over. I feel a little empty inside. Like I've lost something/someone and I don't know what to do with myself.

Im a mixture of online, hardcore and hybrid I think.

Play mainly online games, but I look at news and stay up for E3 like a hardcore, and hardly ever complete games :p

Not really sure what I am. Thought I was a bit of a casual gamer, but I don't know...

I don't have much time or money to spend on games, but I do love them and buy different kind of games (though no sports or FPS). I go for the mainstream ones (Mario and Zelda) as well as some more obscure ones as Chibi Robo, Ouendan, Rhythm Tengoku...

I guess I'm a Hybrid, though I do finish most of the games I own, just not all (due to time being limited). Don't really have anyone to play with so can't do much multiplayer (though I do own such games and have at least two controllers for every console I own). And online I'll only do occasionally, cause I seem to get a lot of lag. =O