N-Europe

Explain you nickname

Vicar

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine comes from having Babel Fish (ala Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy) in Call of Duty, and then Fish, then I added the The and decapitolising the F. The dropping of babel was partially due to my love of those bitesize fish I normally use as avatars. :D

J7 is a whore.

Corrected it for you... :indeed:

J7 is a name whore.

:| I can't tell if you're jealous or pitiful :/

I tend to shorten everyone's names to a couple of syllables when responding to them -- Chairdriver becomes Big C, MoogleViper is simply Moogle... But as someone said, the 'viper' bit is part of your personality!

Wes, same thing. you're, like, Wes, man.

jayseven > j7wicked > first initial, favourite number, "favourite" word - later dropped the word because it's crap.

Had a couple of other usernames, can only remember FourEcks and Teh_Emo (later just Emo) :)

Ohh, thats where you sprang from! I was wondering where Emo had disappeared to...

Corrected it for you... :indeed:

Ass.

Ohh, thats where you sprang from! I was wondering where Emo had disappeared to...

Twas all part of an elaborate plan to infiltrate the forums. Was fun seeing how forumers treated me as 'emo' compared to when they knew me as jayseven ;P mwahhaaa!

Guest Stefkov

I am a Knight.

Kov is the beginning of my second name. But the third letter isn't actually a v.

See it's a w. But because I'm cool it's pronounced as a v.

Meh...

I'm João, and people started calling me several derivatives like Jon, Johnny Man or Johnny Bravo (in real life. Seriously.). Eventually, some people got stuck with Jonas Sabimbi, and some other people started calling me Jonas.

I started using it as a nickname, and added the extra N, probably because it looks better.

Meh...Boring, I know.